Chapter Fifteen

Melissa's P.O.V

My face still stung, but I didn't care. I grabbed everything that held most value to me in that apartment and left. I walked down the hall to Adande's place. I feel weird being there. Even though I like him, things have happened so fast yet I'm okay with it.

I walked up to the door and was about to knock when I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Do you know who lives in this apartment?" He reminded me of Adande for some reason, but I felt intimidated more by this strange man.

"Um yeah... Why?" I said akwardly.

"What's this person's name?" He walks closer to me.

"I don't know if he would be comfortable with me sharing his name with strangers."

"Is it perhaps, Adande?" He smirks an evil smirk and i feel so much more nervous than when he first started talking to me.

"Um nope sorry, must have the wrong place." I say, trying to convince him with my horrible lie. I then hear the door click and see it open. Everything seems to happen in slow motion. I see Adande's face as he looks from me to the man.

"Why hello there, son." The man says. I look from the man to Adande in shock. This guy is his father?

"I thought I told you to stay away from me. I don't want to talk to you." Adande told the man angrily.

"Do you really think that was going to keep me from finding you? I already told you, we have important things to discuss." The man doesn't look like he's going to leave anytime soon, and i feel so uncomfortable that I just want to leave and get away from all of this drama.

"Well those 'important things' are going to have to wait." I don't want to talk to you," Adande tells him and grabs my bad with my things into his home.

I walk behind feeling the man's eyes behind me.

"I don't think that's a good idea." The man says as I close the door quickly behind me. I get chills down my spine as I walk into the living room.

Adande's P.O.V

"I am so sorry you had to witness that," I tell her as she walks into my room.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I just need to wind down. There's been way to much drama for me in one day." She says as she sits on my bed

"Okay I understand. Do you need anything?" I ask her. She's so beautiful.

"No I think I'm fine. I just want to relax and think right now." She smiles at me.

"Whatever you say. Call me if you need anything. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." She's grins at me.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I can't even put into words how much you mean to me and haven't even known you that long if you dint count those years before. But I just know that you were meant to come into my life." She sighs deeply, realizing she had to of been holding that back. I can't help myself.
Don't
I lean in and press my lips against hers. She wraps her arms around my neck as we fall backward onto my bed. Once she pulls away, I rest my forehead on hers, both taking a breath.

"I like you so much," I tell her pecking her lips again.

"I like you too." She giggles.

What is happening to me.

What did I do to deserve her.

-------------------------------------------

Please don't hate me for this lmao I know that I'm a horrible person and I know I've said that I'm sorry way to many times so I'm just gonna stop and try and get myself into writing again.

But anyway I love everyone who reads this sososososososo much I never thought anyone would ever read this and I hope you know that<3

Please vote and all that good stuff

Byeeeeeeeee lovelys