Helping out a friend.

Alexander

After not stopping Ahsoka's interrogation when she demanded it, Yela had officially stopped talking to him and while she was forced to break last night's fight off due to hunger issues her passive sort of resistance didn't seem to be affected. Alex and Yela sat at the breakfast table in silence.

"We transferred Lux to a federal prison," the king tried. Yela ignored him and continued to eat her stake. Yes, Yela was eating a rather raw piece of steak for breakfast. Partly due to her change in overall diet and then also because she was in a bad mood and her carnivorous side was more dominant than usual.

"The Hutt's also agreed to the new proposal. They may not like it but I think they understand that we can't simply universally legalize slavery without working out a set of laws that keep things in order."

Still, Yela said nothing and Alex noticed how sharp and long her Canine teeth were. Usually, it wasn't that obvious. Sure you could see that her teeth were sharper than those of humans but now that she was pissed..... "Can you please talk to me?"

Yela put aside her knife, "Alex, have you ever been interrogated like is being now Ahsoka?"

He shook his head.

"Well, I have. Multiple times actually throughout my childhood. I can tell you that it's not very pleasant," she reminded him.

Alex shrugged, "I didn't ask her to break in. You do realize that she has top-level intelligence on Republic activities seeing as she left the Republic less than two months ago."

Yela snorted. "Sure."

Yela turned back to her breakfast.

Maxwell

Maxwell Bay briskly walked toward the palace from where his Corellian Corvette was parked. Although Shenna didn't have her pilot's license yet he had allowed her do the flying. Shenna hadn't complained that much and had jumped behind the controls.

For once, he wasn't in his uniform. He was wearing a light combat outfit and combat boots.

He was ready for a fight if it came down to it and while he wasn't eager to take lives he would if necessary.

The guards didn't try to stop him as he entered the palace. Under normal circumstances, he would have reported such a gap in the security but today.....well today the situation was different. Maxwell headed straight towards the holding cells. Only when he reached the first checkpoint did someone tries to stop the former Jedi Battlemaster.

Two enlisted soldiers blocked Maxwell's path, "Forgive me, my lord. We don't have you on our list. Do you have any paperwork?" Max felt the familiar calmness taking hold of him that always took over before a battle.

"You do realize who I am?" he asked.

"I'm sorry. We-" the guards crashed into either side of the wall, thrown aside by an invisible force. Before they had crumpled to the floor he was already moving again, making his way to the prison wing. The four men posted on the checkpoints further down the hall had noticed the attack and jumped over their barricade to aid their comrades armed with shock staffs, the tips of which were now crackling with electricity.

Max didn't bother pulling his lightsabers out. When the first guard came in range and jabbed at him, hoping to incapacitate him out with a single burst of electricity he easily sidestepped and rammed his elbow into the man's face, sending him down to the floor. The second guard made an overhead diagonal blow under which Max ducked. He moved in and rammed his knee into the man's in the stomach and sent him stumbling into the path of the third soldier. Both went the floor.