A legal disclaimer

Dear readers,
my cosine just got busted for writing a story based on this series. Many currently Starwars is owned by Disney and so are many aspects of this story.

However some things belong to both me and my cousin. We did create some of the characters together and some he even made up himself although I did adapt them to the story a bit.

Characters that belong to me or Lengendary95.

-Maxwell Bay, Alexander Bay, Yela Bay, Leevia Bay, Stelmaria Bay, Theron Bay, Aurora Bay (fucking lot of Bays, not all of them are part of the story jet but one is sleeping in Yela's stomach ), Nina Foster, Shenna, Jallia,  Commander Sparkles and his Night Ops, and practically every character that doesn't turn up in the StarWars lore. Who ever busted his ass please don't report him.

Winter Wolf over and out.

---------Oh, a small message from my cousin--------

Dear readers,

I would like to introduce myself

My name is Lengendary95 . As you probably know I'm the co-author of the of the Star Wars-Renegade series. Winter Wolf agreed to let me post a message here after he himself chose to make a minor disclaimer/claimer so that I could  contact you in person to thank you for your loyalty and support and for putting up with his spelling and grammar. My cousin and I have always tried to provide you an epic and engrossing storyline to steal you away into a fantastic world with interesting and tragic characters and a hidden struggle for power that will let the houses Game of Thrones look like competing schoolyard gangs. We conceive together the plot and want to present ourselves as a unit here.

After a long time of writing and developing it's my great pleasure to announce our third book which we will be starting the moment Winter gets along to finishing this one.
Stay tuned what will happen when the next generation drops the Galexy into chaos. New characters, new locations, and new adventures are waiting for you in Star Wars-Renegade: From the Ashes.
Help us with comments to improve our plot. .
Thanks to all of you.
Your Lengendary95