A plan.

Ahsoka

"Snips?"

Ohh crap!

Ahsoka slowly got to her feet and turned around to face her former mentor. "Ahm hi Skyguy," Ahsoka greeted him nervously. His hair was definitely longer than it used to be.

Anakin closed the distance between them and emraced her tightly.

"I heard you were back in the temple so I came to find you." Anakin looked her over. "How have you been?"

Ahsoka shrugged. "Good I guess. You?"

"I'm fine to. Do you want to go out and have a drink? I believe we have a lot to talk about."

Ahsoka sighed and then smiled. "Yeah sure. I'll just ask for permission." Ahsoka turned on her communicator. "Max, come in please."

>>Bay here. What's wrong Ahsoka?<< Ahsoka smiled, "Nothing. I just ran into Anakin and wanted to ask if I could go out for a drink with him."

Max hesitated for a moment before answering. >>Of course. Just be back at the Spirit at nightfall and don't over do it.<<

"Okay, I don't think I'll be gone that long. See you later."

>>You too. Bay out.<<

"We can go now," Ahsoka informed Anakin who nodded.

They left the Archives and headed down in direction of the hangars. "What have you been up to over the last few months. I heard the few stories..."

Ahsoka sighed and started talking. By the time she reached the part where she got tortured after she broke into Alexander Bay's place they had reached the hangar and boarded a speeder.

As the few our of the hangar, Ahsoka continued to the part were Maxwell broke her out. The only things she left out was her vision, the reason why she and Max were inside the Jedi Temple and finally the fact that she had feelings for Max.

Ahsoka made a mental note to address the matter with Maxwell again before they reached the goal of their next journey. She was, after all, going to Dromund-Kaas. In other words, she probably wouldn't survive the trip so there was nothing that could stop her from doing something rash.

They chatted as Anakin flew the speeder into the city and Ahsoka was grateful that he hadn't tried to convince her to return to the Order.

Maxwell

By the time Maxwell left the temple the sun was already setting, bathing the Temples sandstone walls in golden light. Before departing Master Yoda had gifted him a full set of Jedi Battle armor complete with chest plate, arm and leg guards, gloves and armored boots which he was now wearing under his cloak.

His mind was racing with the information he had learned about his race. By itself, it wasn't really that much that he had learned but it was still much more than he has known previously. Master Yoda hadn't even known what his race called themselves, in fact, all Master Yoda did know he knew from interacting with his predecessors.

The most interesting part of what he had learned was that it seemed that members of his race or even dependents of his race always seemed to have an immortal companion at their side that became mortal when they choose each other. That would mean that Yela was now as immortal as her husband was.

Apparently, he and Alexander weren't alone either. Master Yoda guessed that about a dozen members of his race were scattered across the Galaxy. There were also countless legacies, maybe a hundred all together that had someone from his race in their ancestry and according to Master Yoda the woman walking next to him was one of them.

Aayla Secura hadn't been pleased when Master Yoda and Master Windu had boxed her mission on Felusia but she hadn't put up a fight either. She had been tasked with joining and aiding him on his missions and especially later on his Sith hunt while making sure he didn't cause too much of a mess of the way.

"Okay, we should part ways here and meet up again at the rendezvous."

Aayla nodded, "Good idea. See you in three hours."

They parted ways and headed back down to the Spaceport where the Spirit was parked. Apparently, the crew had made quite a lot of progress. The outer hull damage had obviously been repaired. He spotted Barriss and Ahsoka sparing next to the ship.

Shenna, Bo Katan, and what seemed to be the rest of the crew were watching the two girls as they exchanged blows. The fight wasn't a particularly aggressive fight but that was likely due to the fact that the two girls had no wish to kill each other. Still, was more than enough to entertain the others. Max was pleased to find that Ahsoka wasn't wielding her shoto, only her old lightsaber. Not only that, she was by now clearly the more skilled duelist. It seemed that the training he had invested in her was good for something.

Max leaned against one of the Spirit's landing struts next to Shenna and watched the two padawans as they clashed.

"So, how did go?" The Twi'lek asked.

"Very well, our crew has grown by another Jedi. We will rendezvous with Aalya Secura very soon. However, I fear neither you nor the rest of the crew will be able to join us on our next mission."

Shenna nodded slowly. "So you want me to take charge?" Max shrugged. "Aayla will stay with you. I think Master Yoda wants her to keep an eye on Barriss and see if she can be returned to the fold."

Suddenly Max realized that he and Ahsoka would be alone for the next month. The journey with her would be interesting, perhaps too intresting.

Hello people. How are you doing. As many of you might expect Max and Ahsoka are a thing and I think something might happen between the two of them.

Winter Wolf & Lengendary95 over and out.