Chapter 2

Kings POV:
"Let go" I say calmly trying to keep my composure. The wild fox sin of Greed only looks down at me with malicious ruby red eyes. Squirming against his strength I try to get away but manage to only make his grip stronger.

"Let go Ban before I get upset" I say again but this time more rough. He was testing my limits again.

"Ban let go rig-" I start to yell but he shuts me up by leaning close resting his forehead against mine. Tears were brimming his eyes now it seemed.

"I'll never be good enough for her.." He says and I suddenly understand why he pounced on me again. I made him feel horrible.

"Look I didn't mean that Ban, you and Elaine were..suited for each other she really loved you " I say turning my head away causing him to pull his head away again.

"Yeah whatever we should head back the pink haired nerd probably wants help on some stupid thing" Ban says getting up. I myself stagger up after him feeling a bit odd. Before I knew it Ban was already walkibg away.

"W-wait hold up!" I say running after him once I was up. He makes his pace faster annoying me more.

"Ban! Can you stop being such a arrogant asshole for a second!" I yell making him stop also making ne accidentally run into his chest.

"Hmm is the little fairy king bad mouthing me?" he says teasingly looking down at him. Screw him.

"Shut it and try to keep up" grinning I run ahead back to the traveling tavern. Ban laughs and runs after me through the forest till we were back in the clearing.

"How the hell can you run that fast with that weak body?" He asks grinning once he was caught up with me.  I only smirk back not replying.

"Oh I see you are back, welcome" the pink haired human menifestation of Lust says opening the tavern door. He was never one to seem that intrested in others affairs..well unless it intrested him.

"Was there something you wanted me to help you with today?" I ask tilting my head while lazily floating on top of my treasure.

Gowther stops for a second and collects his thoughts before nodding.

"Yes the taverns showers have stopped working ..I have no idea how to fix it" he says glasses shining from the sunlight.  He always was the smart one of the group so I have no idea why he needed my help. The others were also far more superior in those type of matters than me.

"Um sure I'll help I guess" I say floating near him. Ban walks fast us heading back to the room he and me shared, I assumed he probably was going to get some sleep.

"So what's the problem?" I ask once in the showers with Gowther. Giving me a blank look Gowther repeats what he said earlier about it not  working. Chuckling I shake my head.

"No I mean what certain part in the system is acting up?" Looking closely at the shower head I hit it with the closest object next to me which happend to be a wrench. The only thing that did was make the water spew out, drenching me and Gowther. The tiled floor became very slipped and I fall grabbing Gowther for support but only end up dragging hin down with me.

Landing on top of the boy my face but ties into his chest. Pulling back a little I blush seeing how close we are.

"Oh s-sorry about that!"I say loudly about to get up once more but manage to slip again. Feeling tight arms wrap around my waist I gasp looking at Gowthers face seeing him laughing. .he was amused? For once he seemed..normal. His laugh was like a bell I couldn't help but blush more while laughing along as well. I never wanted to leave his arms. I ignored the akward position we were in at the moment which consisted of my left leg being in between. His hips and his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close.

"What the hell is going on here?" A familiar deep voice says standing before us. We both stop our laughter seeing the white haired male in front of us arms crossed.