Chapter 9

:)
----

Bans POV:

"What the hell are those?" I ask left eye twitching noticing the two marks on Kings neck as soon as he had entered the tavern.

"Oh..it's nothing..um I just got pounced on by a.." He starts obviously trying to come up with a lie.

"Don't you dare lie, come here" I say darkly gesturing for him to come closer with my index finger. Once he did I pulled him down harshly to lean over my body which was sitting on a bar stool.

"W-what are you doing, l-let go now Ban I'm not kidding!" He says loudly. I just ignore him balling my fists of anger.

"Tell me who gave you the marks, now" I say sternly but King only continues to struggle in my grasp refusing to.

"Looks like I might have to teach you a lesson then" I mutter under my breath loud enough to make King try and look up at me. To his avail I just push his head back down.

"10 spanks and don't you fucking try to use the pillow to save you I had Hawk hide it" I say chuckling in a evil matter making King squirm more and more. This was going to be fun.

"Count or I'll make it 20" I say grabbing his pants and dragging them down enough to expose his blue spotted boxers. Cute. Too bad his ass is going to be red by the end of this.

"Ready?" I ask before slapping his left cheek hard making him whimper.

"O-one" he says whimpering from the pain. Again I did the action.

"Two..B-ban this really hurts!" He says and I only continue spanking him till he gets to the sweet realif of number 10.

"Good boy, now tell me who gave the marks before I make another punishment for you" I say voice seething. He only shakes his head no body trembling. God he was so weak when he didn't have the pillow.

Lifting his small body up I make him sit on my lap pants still hung low.

"That really hurt asshole" King says eyes looking betrayed, hurt, and  most of all angry.

"If you would have just told me the truth in the beginning none of that would have happened now wouldn't it?" I ask in a kind voice trying to experiment a little, maybe he will tell me the truth if I seem more nice. He doesn't. He just glares at me and I glare back getting up and pinning him against the wall beyond pissed.

"Tell me" I say hotly in his ear making him cower.

"Its not a big deal..why do you give two shits?" He says back looking up and making eye contact. Bad decision.

I smirk wide and just grab his wrists pulling him back to our room.

"W-what are you doing?!?!" He asks me confused trying not to fall as I drag him. Opening the wooden door I toss him on the bed and slam the door shut locking it.

"B-ban why are we in here?" King asks backing up in the bed hugging a average white pillow.

"Im going to show you why I make a big deal of those marks. Come close. Now" I command. I could tell the smaller boy didn't want to be punished again so he scoots closer to me. Immediately I pin him to the bed looking down at his scared wide eyes.

"Those fucking marks mean you belong to someone and you dont fairy. The only person you and your sister will belong to are me" I say coming closer to his neck and attacking it with kisses making the boy arch his back pressing himself against me. Small moans spilling out of his mouth and supressed whimpers.

"Take this as a warning because next time I won't give mercy" I announce pulling his shirt up and slipping my hands under. Twisting the boys small blooms I pull away from his neck and go to the left nipple sucking and biting at it making him moan loudly. Anyone behind the door or anywhere in the tavern could hear, he was quite the screamer.

Just in case he did not get the message I grab a special red dye from my drawer and spell 'Property of Ban' across his chest.

"W-what did you write?" King asks me trying to look at himself but I push him back down tying his hands with rope to the headrest.

"Your going to stay like that for the rest of the day and if anyone tries to untie you.." I trail of grinning then walk out unlocking the door leaving the pale boy tied to the headrest with his shirt off exposing my little brand and sporting a hard on.

----
Authors note:
I updated my cover tell me what you think of it and please don't forget to star and comment :D