Chapter 13

Kings POV:

When night turned to morning I woke up feeling better than I had days ago. Helbram had his arms wrapped around me in a spooning position. His even breaths hitting the nape of my neck. Turning my head slightly I stare into his peaceful features.

So..tranquil.

"Morning..big brother" I whisper in his ear making him wake up fluttering his eye lashes open.

"Morning little brother" he says smiling and hugging me closer till our bodies were pressed. This made me blush.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks me and I nod burying my face in his shoulder. Helbram only chuckles in response. For some reason he made me feel so cautious. I don't want to do anything that would make him feel differently of me.

We both then got up from our positions yawning, streching, and groaning. I just wanted to be in his arms again but it probably was the best idea to go back, hopefully no one suspected anything.

"Let's meet again tonight" Helbram says kissing me on the cheek making me instantly jolt up embarrassed.

"O-ok!" I respond before dashing out of there my heart beating at an insane rate.

Panting I finally make it to the pub. Entering slowly I look around noticing that there were actual costumers today. This was new.

Hawk was bickering with Meliodas while Elizabeth was cleaning and serving tables like always. The only thing that seemed odd was that Gowther and Ban weren't around.

They probably were out hunting or some ridiculous sport. Brushing the subject off I go to my room wanting to grab a few more minutes of sleep.

"Yo King where were you?" Captain asks as I was halfway up the stairs.

"Oh I was just..looking for some plants for a tea.." I lie. It was horrible but he bought it. Muttering a small 'thank God' I continue my steps upstairs.

Right in front of my front door I grab the handle to turn it but someone on the other side already opened it. Ban. His sinful red eyes look down at me.

"Uh Ban I thought you were out hunting.." I say akwardly but he doesn't move or respond back. Was something wrong?

"Your gonna learn today to just say 'I'm yours and your only' " he says before pulling me in by suprise pinning me on the bed. My eyes widen.

"W-what?!" I yell confused but he shuts me up by stuffing a crunched up shirt in my mouth. I could already feel the spit soaking into the cloth. I squirm trying to break free but he only tightens his grip on my wrists.

BANS POV:

I stare down at the boy displayed before me. His brown locks everywhere, messy. His mouth stuffed with a cloth a sting of drool on his chin.

I couldn't help myself any longer. He was going to be mine and only mine.

Letting go of one of his wrists I grab ahold of both his hands with only one of mine. The free hand I have trail down to his shirt pulling it up. Smirking I lower my head licking at one of his buds swirling my tounge; his nipple was hard.

"Such a dirty boy already so excited~" I comment making him glare but soon turn it into a cry of ecstasy biting down hard on his bud.

I want to make his whole body bruised. To the point he can only think about my touch. Only my touch.

Pulling away from his nipple I trails kisses down his chest. Nipping at exposed skin every chance I could. The smaller male moaning out arching himself more for me.

He wants this as bad as I do.

Grinning I let go of his wrists pulling his shoes off and tugging his pants off him as well. My smirk only widens seeing how excited he was already.

"Your such a little slut aren't you?" I say and he only looks away face red. I growl and pull his hair making him look at me.

"Aren't you?" I ask harshly and he yelps. A muffle sound coming from his mouth. Fuck.

"Come here to daddy~" I tease taking his boxers off as well. My finger then starts to tease his tip making him moan louder. Gradually my teasing turns to me pumping him while my other index finger inserts slowly in his entrance.

"Your so fucking tight...don't worry that little ass of yours isn't going to be so tight after I stick my rod in you" I say lust clear as a bell in my red eyes. King only shuts his eyes tossing his head back in the pillows a moaning mess.

He's going to be begging for more...