Ova 1

(This is a ova it has no real actual connection to the story)

King's Pov:
"Elaine why are is your skirt so short?" I ask my sister laying on her bed as she examined herself in the mirror. It was the first day of school at Sins Academy and as always my sister was trying to act more mature than she really was by wearing the most eye catching of things while I just observed.

I myself was dressed in the new cloths mother had bought but wasn't making as big of a deal. School was school. There was absolutely no intrest in me to make any real impressions on people I don't even know.

"Its not short Harlequin just..I'm just tall" she says making up an exuse and I just roll my eyes. As if,she was shorter than me and I was pretty short. And no I do not have a height complex.

"Harlequin, Elaine come on get in the car so you don't be late!"Mom says calling to us from below the stairs. I only laugh and go downstairs,out the door and into the car being driven to Sins Academy.

When we arrive there I feel a bit more unsure about making a good impression. The kids here looks so..wild and here I was in a black school uniform mouth wide open watching them. I never wanted to leave the car but my ever so eager sister pulled me out.

"Hello!"A soft voice says making me look around till I see I was face to face with a white haired female who was smiling.

"My names Elizabeth I'm part of the welcoming committee for new kids..not that there's many but I'm very glad we have some, if you two need something or are wondering about anything regarding school activities please ask me I will gladly tell " the white haired women says making me nod and slowly walk away as she and Elaine get into a discussions about fashion. Scanning the campus I don't make it far when I hear a shout.

"Woah watch out!!"A blonde male says right before a football connected with my face. Groaning I rub my sore cheek and look at him getting up from the cold hard cement.

"Sorry about that dude, here let me help you up" he says offering me a hand. After looking at it I grab his hand and get up glaring.

"I really am sorry um judging by your cloths your new..my names Meliodas or captain since I am the captain of the football team, if you ever need me to scare the shit out of anyone who picks on you I'll gladly do it as a apology gift " he says with a wide smile before running off and leaving me there annoyed and in pain.

Great not even 10 minutes at this school and I'm already injured.

"Exuse me but your bleeding" a pink haired male says snapping out of ny trance dabbing my face with a napkin.

"I overheard your conversation and would like to politely say sorry for Meliodas actions, my name is Gowther I'm in the chess club if you would ever like to join " he says handing me a flyer and I just look at it laughing. Is he serious? I'm bleeding and he's really trying to get me to join a ridiculous chess team?

"Well alright thanks..I should probably get going to class" I say running off right as the bell rang.

For first period I had math and in there I saw the most gorgeous girl. Her name is Diane and she hair fair skin,brown locks,and heart melting chocolate eyes. The only problem with her is that she's madly into the blonde football captain. Shit.

Walking out of math I groan and bump into a green haired male who was flirting with Elaine.

"Oh sorry bout that" I say looking at him suspicious.

"No problem, my names Helbram your sister here said your name was Harlequin right?"He asks and I nod confirming his assumption.

"Nice to meet you Harlequin I'm Helbram Fiore the most intresting guy you'll ever meet" he says pompusly.

"Oh really? I very much doubt that mr.green haired guy" I say chuckling.

"Come to one of my guitar concerts later this week and I'll show you just how much I can rock your world " he says with a wink making me blush.

"I'll belive it when I see it" I say before waving off and going to my English class. When I enter there I sit in the front reading over my schedule once more.

"Alright class please turn to page 567.."A male voice says. He sounded like a teenager so I just ignored it. The voice says it again in my direction making me annoyed. This kid really had balls huh? Impersonating a teacher and all.

"Fuck you" I say looking up but then immediately regret it seeing that it was a white haired adult, the teacher. The man looks at me suprised st first but then calmly opens his mouth to speak.

"Mr.King please stay after the class is finished" he says making me pale.

"S-sorry sir I didn't mean that..please I don't think a punishment is really necessary "I say silently hoping he would let this slip.

"No I think it rather is, see me after class for your punishment~" he says then turns back to the class.

What kind of punishment?