Chapter 5

Kings POV :
"What will you do to me little fairy?" Ban asks in a playful tone. He wasent taking me seriously.

"Wipe that stupid smirk of your face" I retort grabbing a vase near me which was resting on the dresser.

"You know that's not gonna do anything" Ban says the smug look never leaving his face. Oh well see about that. Without a warning I crash the vase on his head watching crimson blood flow from his forehead. I know that wouldn't kill him but the next thing I was about to do was going to pack a serious punch but I ended up getting my legs wrapped around the bed covers and tripped falling on the now uninjured Ban. Tsk.

Opening my eyes from the fall I hiss at how close I was to the white haired moron. My arms were wrapped around him out of habit and my head was laying on his muscular chest while my feet barley reach his.

"So this is your master plan of getting even?" Ban asks amused. No this was not my plan whatsoever.

"S-shut up!" I yell trying to get off but he wraps his arms around me dragging me back down the stupid smirk still visible on his face. Is he never a cocky bastard?

"No please do go on I would love to know what your plan is for me" he says and I growl under my breath.

"Ban let go of him" Gowther says disrupting the silence making me look at him. He looked more..human. I know it sounds ridiculous but Gowther hardly shows emotion and at the moment he was showing plenty, he looked upset. Well upset would be an understatement. He looked raged and I did not know why.

"Gowther your always around at the most inconvenient times" Ban says with a heavy sigh letting his hands go loose giving me the opportunity to jump free.

"King are you feeling well, no injuries?"He asks shooting Ban a dirty look.

"Yeah I'm fine the idiot just has a strong grip" I say hugging my treasure close. There's no way in hell I'm going to allow my most prized item be touched by a sin.

"Psh, get over it fairy it's not like I gripped your balls or anything" Ban says getting up and a quick scarlet blush spreads on my face.

"Don't say such vulgar things dumbass!" I yell at him burying my face in the pillow not wanting him to see the blush. I swear I look like a tomato right now.

Then I hear a low chuckle. Looking up I expect to see Ban laughing but actually it turned out to be Gowther who was trying to stifle his laughter by covering his nouth. To his avail it was no use whatsoever.

Somehow Gowthers laugh was intoxicating. It drew me in each time and made me want to join him. I wanted to join the sin of Lust in a laughing fit with no reason at all. His laugh dulled my senses for some reason.

Before long I was laughing as well, the blush hadn't left my face yet but it was faint. Good I didn't want it to be a blazing red.

"Hey why do you laugh when he laughs but throw shit at me when I do?" Ban asks breaking our little laugh session. I only shrug not truly knowing the answer. I just found Gowthers laugh alluring in every way. It was beautiful and sounded pure unlike Bans which sounds sarcastic and not real. He never was really sincere but Gowther was he never lied to anyone.

"Don't know but I am sleepy so goodnight " I sat to them both and climb into the bed again shooting Ban a warning glare if he decides to try and take my treasure again. The idiot then hopped into bed after me taking his shirt off as usual. Really did he really need to show flesh? I wish that we could add a new room to this traveling tavern. Shutting my eyes I soon fall asleep after hearing Gowther get into his little hammock and light a candle so he can read at night.

I think at some point he fell asleep as well. The next morning I was not prepared to what was happening as I felt my body laying on Bans chest clinging onto him and feeling something very hard pressed against my tigh while sunlight shone through the curtains landing on my face. I still felt groggy and just moved my thighs a little feeling some contact with the hard object. A low groan then escaped the blurry person I was laying on. Who was it again? I always had a slow reaction waking up. Then all at once it dawned at me. The person was Ban and the hard thing which I was rubbing against was...oh god.