Ova 2

"Do Not Enter!!!"

"I think we should go, that sign doesn't look well um..trustworthy" I say to my best friend Ban who was at least 5 inches taller than me even if I was older. I hated that fact about him. My name is Harlequin or King for short. I am 17. I have dark brown hair with light brown eyes that might look hazel at times and am extremely skinny. I also am at the moment half cat. A neko and it was all Bans fault.

"Your staring at me again" he says making me snap out of my thinking.

"Well what am I supposed to do? You made me drink some weird drink you got from what a magician?! And now I'm half cat!" I yell at him making the male roll his eyes not even caring one bit. Asshole.

"For the last time I thought the dude was a complete fraud. I didn't know that the drink would actually do something but don't worry I'm sure there is an antidote" he says looking at the sign again.

"Yeah and the guy doesn't want to give it to you unless you ask niceley. Why can't you do that one simple task so that we wouldn't have to break into his house and steal some random elixir?" I ask him hate still burning deep. I could feel my cat tail wrap around my left leg while my ears were probably perked up.

"I don't do apologies so just trust me I'll grab the right one!" He exclaims kicking the door open so we both enter. Looking around the area my eyes widen. Was this guy some mad scientist or something? The whole place was filled with science equipment.

"Wizard my ass" Ban mutters under his breath looking through some of the stuff. I cringe my nose smelling some odd toxins.

"This doesn't smell right, make sure to not also touch anything with your bare-" I start but I didn't really get to finish seeing that Ban had already touched something by now. Idiot. His pale hands had the red liquid allover them and I just groan.

"Your an idiot you know that right?" I say snickering a little.

"Oh fuck off I'm sure it'll come off" he says attempting to wipe it away in his red skinny jeans. The guy really needs to stop wearing so much skin tight cloths.

"Your just getting it everywhere now" I mutter and he just laughs from behind me, clearly trying to puss me off more. I could feel my tail frizz up in annoyance already.

"Uh..hey I don't feel too well.." Ban croaked out after some time later making me turn. He looked a little red as if he was blushing and his breathing was going at a erotic rate. Was there something wrong?

"You don't look too well either" walking towards him I try resting my hand flat against his forhead to feel for his temperature but he grabs my wrist hard. I raise an eyebrow confused.

Next thing I knew I was under him..pinned on the floor ears flat against my brown hair and tail straight against the hard floor.

"B-ban?" I stutter out scared slightly from the rash action. He smirks. I then feel something hard press against my crouch. Oh no.

The sedative that he got on himself was probably for sexual purposes.

He licks over his pearly white fangs looking down at me, crimson eyes filled with lust. I felt as if he was going to devour me any second.

Leaning down he started to kiss up my neck keeping my wrists above my head as I squirmed trying to get away. No this felt so wrong..yet his warm breath against my senstive sweat spot made me moan in pleasure. I curse myself for how my body was reacting.

"B-ban plase..w-we can't do this" I say as he bites down. I could feel his sharp teeth in my flesh which was a major then in because in no time an erection had formed.

"That's not what tour bodies saying" he responds pulling his teeth out. Looking into my eyes he let's go of one of my wrists pulling my shirt up enough to expose my chest.

Ravaging my chest I arch my back watching as he sucks, bites, pinches, and teases every part of my upper body. Mewling like a cheap prostitute I let him take advantage of me. I didn't even bother to push him away.

"I knew you liked this" he says panting slightly when pulling back a little from his rapid sucking.

"N-no I dont!" I say trying to hold some sanity myself. I couldn't possibly like this..we were both men. The first person I ever wanted to do this with was Diane.

Feeling him take my pants off I feel goosebumps form on my legs.

"I'll fuck you so hard till the only thing you think of is me" he says pulling my boxers off as well.

"Your my little pet now.." He whispers in my ear nipping at it making me let out a small moan.

Why was he being so...greedy?

×××××To be continued×××××