♡Chapter 10♡

Kings POV:
I can't even imagine what someone might think when they see me in this state, being tied to a bed with some stupid brand on my chest with hard on.

God this was embarrassing beyond belief and I had a feeling my cruel torture was not going to end any time soon because right after Ban the asshole left Gowther showed up looking for his book.

"Where did I leave it?" He mumbles to himself walking up the stairs and I start to squirm more as if I can find a way to break free of the bonds that kept me chained but my attempts were useless as I hear the door be pushed a little to show a very red faced looking sin of Lust.

"K-king why are you like that?!" He asks me with wide electric green eyes and I just stay still as if I moved any minute I might die of embarrassment.

"U-um..well.." I just start but don't finish not really sure what to say. Should I tell him the truth?..

"Here let me help you" he says scurrying over to me but I just yell for him to not help. Ban had already made it clear that I was going to receive another punishment if someone let me free.

"Why? You look in distress and-" Gowther stops seeing the words written on my body that I myself couldn't not even read.

"So he did this to you.." Gowther says under his breath.

"Ban said if I get help he was going to punish me more and..I dont want that" I say blushing even a darker shade of crimson.

Pain, I can handle but a mixture of pleasure and pain made me feel confused and a little frightened since I enjoyed it so much. Such as earlier when Ban was spanking me I was in pain yes but in some odd way I was enjoying it. I liked having him slap my stark naked butt. Was this normal? To like pain and even enjoy it more than pleasure at times not that pleasure was bad.

"U-um Gowther can I ask you something?.." I ask turning away from him.

"Are you sure your fine with being in that position?" Gowther asks me and I nod.

"Well go on I suppose..." He says.

"I-i it n-normal when someone enjoys pain i-in intimate activities?" I ask biting my bottom lip and Gowther takes a moment to think my question over.

"I read in a novel once that if someone enjoyed pain during sexual acts it means that they have a kink for it" he says.

"Kink? What's that?" I ask curiosity growing inside me like a rose bush.

"A kink is well like a..um..it's rather hard to explain I think it would be better to show you" he says and I tilt my head. Show me?

"You like pain and that's your kink..I like being dominant..and having someone be very submissive to me" he says smirking before his fingers lightly go over to my hard on as if he was playing the piano in mid-air till he had his index finger at the tip of my member.

I wince slightly at the contact since earlier I had been left in the dark as Ban left.

"Some might say a kink is a very dangerous thing other might say that it makes things fun..I think it just depends on the person's view of the situation..will it be fun for you or will it we a dangerous game?" He asks me his fingers slowly going up and down my length making me whimper.

I needed a release but not here..not in front of the sin of Lust.

"Your holding back very well aren't you? Don't worry I'm sure by the end of the night, when the moon appears high above the stars I will have you screaming for release and moaning my name~" he says a evil smirk on his face leaving me frozen. He didn't look the same..his skin was more fair and his hair was darker than normal and the smirk. It was demonic it was as if..as if Lust had consumed him.