Chapter 3

Gowthers POV:
I don't fully comprehend why I held onto king so tightly but I did. It was as if my reflexes wanted to hold something warm closer to me never wanting to let it go. King was warm and he was also funny. He was the first person in history to make me laugh.

His brown hair felt so soft as I ran my fingertips through it. His tiny body felt so right in my arms. I wanted to stay like this forever but something interrupted us..no someone. Ban.

"Yes?" I ask raising an eyebrow ignoring bans question. He looks at me annoyed before pulling King away.

"H-hey!" King protests loudly as Ban lifts his body as if it was lighter than air. My eyes darken at the action.

"Don't touch him" I say in a harsh whisper making Ban laugh.

"Gowther why don't you go back to reading? Me and the fairy king here need to talk about something" he says in a cocky attitude. I grimace getting up body still soaked.

"No thank you King still has not fully helped me fix the piping situation with the water" I say rather irritated now. I felt as if Ban was trying to take the brown haired fairy away from me.

"Gowther it's ok" King says breaking the tension and I only look at hm unsure. Giving me a reassuring nod I just sigh.

"Very well I will be in the tavern" I say walking out a little uncomfortable with the idea that King and the smug bastard were alone. A pang starts in my chest and my eyes widen. Leaning against the wall I breath heavy panting. What's going on? Lust. Lust was consuming me once more. Everytime it did I changed. My powers get out of hand I ..turn horrible..obsessive. A smirk plays on my lips.

Bans POV:
"So what exactly happend here?" I ask looking over the now wet teen. King only shrugs.

"Beats me I hit the thing with a wrench and water exploded out" He said not really looking at me. Was that a blush on his face?

"No I mean why the hell were you in Lusts arms laughing?" I ask.

"His names Gowther and that's none of your concern" he says turning his back about to leave. Oh no he doesnt. There is no way he's just going to end things by walking out.

Extanding my arm I grab his wrist pulling him back. My face was all to serious. Who did the little princesses think he was?

"Now I'm going to ask you again nicely why were you in 'Gowthers' arms like that?" I say my nice guy voice faltering. I really wanted to punch his face right about now.

"Like I said it's none of your concern Ban, now let go" he says.

"Not until you give me my answer" I say before pinning him to the bathroom wall. The little fairy kings brown eyes widen at the action.

"Why do you care so much?" He asks biting his bottom lip. I ignore him and repeat my question. Still he doesn't give me an answer.

"Ok if you want to play it like that.." smirking I lower my head to his neck licking it over making the boy jolt.

"W-what are you doing?!?!" He asks now struggling harder. My tight grip on his wrist keeps him in place, he wouldn't get to far away even if he tried.

"Give me my answer and I'll stop" I say.

"N-no" he says. Stubborn little fairy. Snickering I just run my tounge on his pale tender neck again before getting to his ear giving it a small nibble. King let's out a loud gasp and I chuckle.

"Are you enjoying this your highness?" I tease.

King just shakes his head violently saying no.

"F-fine fine! I slipped and he caught me..I made a small remark and he laughed that's all!" He says nearly shouting face tomato red. I pull away from him smirking.

"Good to know your majesty,it would have been easier if you just told me" and with that statement I left the bathroom leaving King sitting against the wall face red while he ran his fingers across his neck.

"S-stupid bastard!!" He yells at me from the bathroom. I only grin wider.