Chapter 4

Bans POV :
I might have screwed up since the little brat was giving me the silent treatment all day. He hasent once aknowledged my existence today after the little incident with Gowther.

"Yo Ban!" Meliodas says happily slapping me in the back. I expected he wanted to pat me but guess not. Not like it hurt anyway.

"So where we going today?" I ask ignoring him. Meliodas pouts and calls over Hawk.

"Any scraps today?" The talking pig asks and I shake my head.

"Not yet master we haven't had any customers yet, we should really advertise so we can make actual money " I say having a strong urge just to rob something.

"I could be the bilboard girl!" Diane says looking through the window a big smile plastered on her face.

"You too big for that...how about Elizabeth ~" I say playfully teasing th giant. Diane really did not like how much attention Elizabeth gets from the captain so it made things more intresting for me.

"Right captain? Wouldn't Elizabeth draw in more costumers since she is much smaller and has tasty features?" I ask.

The captain nods absent mindly not noticing the death glare Diane was giving. The fun thing was she wasent even giving the glare at my direction. She always blamed the captain fir the pittest of things.

"Well whatever it's already late so there's no point I'm gonna go to bed now.." I say getting up and heading to the room me and King shared. Opening the door I noticed King was already asleep hugging his magic pillow thing. What was it's name again? All I rember ed was that it was his secret treasure.

"Ban dont" Gowther says from his hammock looking down at me right as I was going to pull the pillow away from the sleeping bruntte.

"Aww come on Gowther, I was just gonna fluff the pillow for him~" I say the grin never leaving my face. Putting his book away Gowther hops down from the hammock looking over king brushing his bangs away rim his eyes. The motion ticked me off.

I grabbed Gowthers wrist harshly looking at his golden eyes. Gold and crimson collide with one another in a deadlock for minutes before he pulls away.

"Why are you acting so protective of him?" Gowther asks tilting his head like a chil. God I hated it when he did that. I hated when he acted so innocent like he didn't know a damn thing about the world.

"He's ..someone I love very much brother, I'm supposed to look after him and keep him away from people like you" I say.

"People like me?" Gowther asks.

"People who will use him only for Lust .." I say scathing the back of my neck akwardly. I knew I should cut him some slack but it was kind of hard to at the moment. It was as if some weird emotional block in my head was stopping me.

"I can love two..without Lust " Gowther says under his breath. Love? I thought he didn't no the definition of the word.

"What do you know about the word love, Lust?" I ask sitting on the edge of the bed managing to make King stir in his sleep hugging the pillow tighter.

"I know it is when you care about someone strongly, such as how you care about kings sibling " Gowther says pushing up the glasses on his nose.

"Don't talk like you know how I feel about her" I say harshly feeling as if in some way or form Gowther had just offended me.

"The way you defend this women and how you speak about her makes me understand your connection..and I think I myself am starting to feel ,that connection as well with king" Gowther says.

"Don't you dare say that's how you feel about hin, he's bot your little toy to mess around with" I say getting up pulling at his collar. The pink haired male just stares at me in his usual monotone way not caring one bit.

"Whatever screw you" I say letting go of his collar and grabbing Kings pillow away from him. I needed to punch something and the pillow will do.

"Let go" King says waking up and holding his pillow in a death grip. This kid really was attached to it.

"Make me " I say challenging.

"Oh I will" King says back.