Introduction (The Raptastrophy)

Introduction
The Rap-tastrophy
Deep in the forest in the Mid Jurassic, six Utahraptor eggs are carefully sat on by their mother in a very noisey forest. Suddenly a RUMBLE RUMBLE! Comes from the nearby trees, then a slow but loud GRRR!! It's a 4 pack of Allosauruses that come from the forest. They spot the mother Utahraptor, then look hungrily at her eggs. One Al lunges at the mother to distract her. Another does the same. The 3rd one lunges at one egg and grabs it then cracks it open. As this scene is going on, the forest shakes, water springs steam up burning, trees are snapping in half like a twig. Then there's a huge BAARRRUMBADUMDEEEEEBAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All is silent. Everything is buried. Except for the mother Utahraptor's nest! 3 of the eggs didn't make it,
so only 3 left. The eggs begin to shake and hatch. The hatching sound wakes a lonely but large female T-Rex. She lost her babies so she decided to raise the raptors to be three of her own. She named them Velma, Robby, and Fevy. I call them the Utah-group. They're great explorers. But, at a very, very, very, very, far away cave an evil Sarcosuchus, seeks to destroy the Utah-group but their mom tells them to stay on their side of the forest for safety. The evil croc's name is Bruce with henchasaurettes and henchasaurs.