Chapter 1 Meet The Group

Chapter 1
Meet The Group
"Can we please go stego-tipping Mama? We're really dying to?" Begged the Utah-group. "You can't. Bruce's henchasaurs might capture you. Also I've heard the Stego-klan doesn't like to be tipped." Their mom told them. " Oh fine but I hope I can do it later." Said Robby"Maybe tumawow." Replied Fevy. "I might miss the Pteranadon flying show anyway." Added Velma. Their mom agreed but in a very worried way. Deep in the forest an Archeaopteryx named Aron is running for his life. He's being chased by a juvenile Allosaurus named Alden. "Please don't eat me, can't we settle this with a dadgum game of cards or something like that?!" Begged Aron. "Sure we can play while I'm swallowing you!" Alden replied." I'd rather play on the ground where there's less saliver and super venermus, toxic teeth!" Aron replied. Meanwhile, the Utah-group were swimming in their river, then suddenly Aron is chased in the Utah-group's area by Alden. Aron makes traps in case of emergencies, so one trap came in handy. Alden sees the group and wants them instead. But Aron doesn't approve of that so he waits for Alden to step in the rope he made and sure enough, he did. As soon as Alden stepped in the rope Aron yanked the rope really hard and then Alden was taken by the rope and ended upside down hanging from the rope. The Utah-group cheered, Aron bowed and said."All in a day's work!" " You kids alright?" Aron asked. "Yeah!" They all replied. " Hey, I think maybe I should stay with y'all so ye can be extra safe." "Sounds great!" Said the U-group's mom who was hiding behind the nearby trees. " Oh Hey there, and what's your name miss?" Aron asked politely. " My name is Ronda." Ronda said. " Well nice to meet ye, oh and my name is Aron." Aron said. " Well nice to meet you Miss Ronda!" Aron said."Are you alright Mr. Aron? That Allosaurus looked pretty hungry." Ronda asked." Yeah I'm alright!" Aron replied. By the way, while that dern Allosaurus was chasing me, I heard him saying that Bruce gonna try and find ya'll kids." Said Aron. " OH NO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO, BRO?!?! Robby panicked. " Not too loud sweetie!" Ronda said."(There might be a spy near by.)" "Sorry mom I'll turn it down a bit." Ronda was right, there was a spy hiding behind a nearby large rock. This spy was a traitor to the Utah-group. His name was Sam Sintheropteryx.