Chapter 17 The Search

Robby was just waking up. He yawned. He looked around and saw Cap DB still curled up on the ground asleep. He clearly wasn't snoring, Robby would've never known he was asleep had he not have looked at him. Robby looked around some more and saw Fevy and Kyle hanging out on the bank of a real small river. But to Robby's surprise Jonath wasn't anywhere in sight. Robby walked over to Kyle and Fevy. "Hey, have you dudes seen my bro Jone?" He asked. "I'm sorry who are you talking about?" Kyle asked confused. Robby sighed. "He tawking about Jonath." Fevy said. "Oh, no. We haven't seen him at all since we woke up." Kyle said as he caught a small fish in his mouth and gulped it up. Then Jonath came running through some bushes. "Hey guys, I need your help!" He said out of breath. "With what?" Cap DB said suddenly awake. "So there's this big family of Compsognathuses are stuck in a cave and I alone can't get them out!" "Well we need to go help them! They could get hurt!!" Kyle said worried. "Well, it ain't doing us any good sitting around here!" Cap DB proclaimed. "Wet's go!" Fevy said excited. The guys were going when Robby said "Wait bro, how do we know how to get back?" "Easy! I picked up one of the Compy's scent when one led me to the trapped ones. I'll just sniff our way there." Jonath replied. So Jonath set the way as he sniffed the Compys out.

They arrived at the cave. They all saw the Compy that had led Jonath to the cave. It squawked in surprise at so much company, but Jonath reassured it. "Hang on! I can speak Compy a wittle!" Fevy said. "What? How?" Kyle asked. "Back where we were before all this travewing happened, Mommy would teach me in private to speak in different wanguages that certain dinosaurs have. Mainly the ones that didn't have a strong enough vocabuwary to speak the wanguages of warger  dinosaurs." Fevy replied. "What all languages do you speak, man?" Robby asked. "Hmmm. Wet's see...." Fevy thought. "Compys, certain Topsians, small pterosaurs, and some small mammals." "That's great Fev, but I can't go over there. I'm too big ." DB said in an upset tone. "Well, that's okay. We'll manage. If we work together, we can move that rock." Jonath said. Besides, Jonath was pretty strong for his species. "Alright everyone, we can do it!" Kyle said with enthusiasm.  They all began pushing on the rock. With all their might. Eventually they nudged the rock just enough to let the the family out. Fevy squawked something in Compy and they all ran out very fast. Once they got out, everyone collapsed on to the ground and the rock unfortunately slammed down on Jonath's tail. He yelled in pain. He looked at the and of his tail an a good chunk of it had been smashed off. Luckily it wasn't enough to make Jonath lose his balance. "Oh no! Are you okay?!" Kyle asked freaking out. "What? What happened? What'd I miss?" DB yelled from the distance. "It's fine! I'm okay it hurt, yes. But I'm fine. It'll grow back." Jonath yelled reassuringly. "O..Okay" DB said doubtfully. "Well. We need to find the girls and Aron, like for real." Jonath said. "Alright. Let's get Cap DB and get going." Kyle said eagerly.