Chapter 8 New Friend Plan That's it? Really?

New Friend Plan That's it? Really?
In Bruce's lair, Tommy was playing outside in Bruce's yard with his toy ROCKOS while Bruce was napping. Then Rocko Ankylosauroson, Tommy's formal rockborhood bully, came up and picked Tommy up by the tail and yelled "Hey Dweebadon, where are my ROCKOS?" "I don't know Rocko but these are mine!" Said Tommy feeling scared but heroic. "WRONG!! They're right there and they're mine now Dorkasaur! Give me them now!" Said Rocko. "No! I've had to buy ten different packs because of you always stealing them! You're a big, fat, stupid, and inferior jerk! You don't deserve anything but the smallest cell in the Pangee's Volcano Juvenile Prison!" Said Tommy scared to death. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU LITTLE DUNGHEAD?!?!?!?! Asked and yelled Rocko furiously. "I'm going to beat you to a mush Dino egg pulp with my spiked tail club like I did to your so called "Best Friend." So Come here and......" Said Rocko as he raised his tail and whacked Tommy extremely hard in his side with his head and laughed at Tommy's crying wails of pain. Rocko was just about to swing his tail down onto Tommy when all of a sudden, Rocko was whacked by something so hard that it could knock a fully grown Female T-Rex of her feet. And Rocko was out cold and groaning. Tommy soon realized that Bruce was the creature that hit Rocko. Bruce just lay Rocko in the fast moving stream and it carried Rocko away. "Are you alright little pal?" Asked Bruce in an oddly mixture of sweetness and meanness way at the same time in his voice. "Yeah, except that my side was hit extremely hard in the side by Rocko's tough spikey head. It hurts crazily bad!!" Replied Timmy. "Let me see... Whoa....whoa......wow that is an awful disgustingly terrible wound!!!!!" Bruce said trying not to gag at the sight of Tommy's graphic side wound. "We need to take you to the chiroraptor or someone like that first thing tomorrow morning." said Bruce. "But D...Sir What about the latest Intel of the Utah-Group that comes tomorrow?! And that means you'll miss it and we won't know how far away the group is or what if..........." Said Timmy all rushed and stressed. "YOU'RE MORE IMPORTANT TO ME!!! Said Bruce. "Right, sorry I just started panicking willy-nilly." Timmy said all calmed down. Just then, a henchasaurette just came up and said "Mr. Sarcosuchason, our up-in-the-air pteranodon just flew by the Utah-Group on his way back from Dinossee and saw that the Utah-Group is still about eleven days away but have found a new friend. According to our rock files, there new friend is....is....he is.....uh...(gnulp) CAP DB!!! Yeah, THE Cap DB!! That's right, his great, great, great, great, great grandfather, Captain Weisenburg Franklin Quetzoson beat your great, great, great, great grandfather, Sir. Roderick Blanston Sarcosuchason!" The henchasaurette said out of breath. "Really? All that's new is just a new friend? Huh. Interesting." Said Bruce.