Chapter 6 The Dino-Cupid Has Shot the Arrows!

The Dino-Cupid Has Shot the Arrows!
Jonath started to walk and walk around the land until he soon stopped and heard some voices a few sixteen or seventeen miles away. As he began to get closer he smelt the presence of three more Utahraptors. One was fairly young, the second was in between young and juvenile, (teenage) and the third was about one year younger than him. And he sensed the presence of a fully grown female T-Rex, a fully grown Archeaopteryx, and a young adult Compsognathus. He thought that the unknown T-Rex was about to hurt the three Utahraptors so he ran as fast as he could when his mind switched into rescuing mode. He was about to make it to the bushes following the voices he was hearing and then rushed passed the bushes and came to a stop. "Is everyone okay? I'll save you!" Jonath said in a nervous but sort of heroic way. He looked up and saw the large female adult T-Rex and said "don't hurt them they didn't do anything!" "Hurt them? Why would I ever hurt them? They're my children." Ronda asked in a nice voice. "Oh uh, sorry I smelt wrong then I'm sorry." Jonath said. "It's....uh....okay. Thanks for attempting to save us uh." Velma half stammering all shy waiting for him to fill in the imaginary blank. "Oh! Right I'm Jonath." He said. "I'm Velma, the little raptor with the (lucky claw) is Fevy, and the last raptor over there with the green and red quills is Robby. Oh and the Dino-bird is Aron and the small reptilian-like bird with the large, tough, and wide thighs is Kyle." Said Velma. "Well, it's very nice to meet you." Said Jonath. Jonath told the Utah-Group that they should start on their way to Bruce's lair to battle him and Ronda agreed. They walked and walked. Passing through fields of dangerous snakes to hazardous caverns home to extremely territorial Quetzocoatlases. Until they finally arrived at safe little cave on the top of a small plateau. It was getting dark out and so the gang decided set up a camp to spend the night in. Aron tried to set up a fire but kept on making frustrated squawk sounds when the sparks would die out. "Here wet me twy." Said Fevy determined to make a fire. "Ha! Good luck trying!" Said Kyle positive that a small Utahraptor like Fevy couldn't possibly make a decent sized fire with such a large rock. And Fevy just scoffed and bent over and with a flick of his wrist and an intriguing scrape sound of his claws against the tough rock. And then almost as fast as the reflex of a Diplodocus's whip tail, there soon was a perfect fire. The gang was just in complete and total awe starring at both Fevy and the calm and feisty fire dancing to the wind. "H-how did you do that?!" Asked Robby amazed.
"It's not weely that hard, you just need to beweve that you can do it." Said Fevy intelligently. "Yeah bu-but-uh-I uh duh buh!" Stammered Kyle in awe. As the gang started to rest, the Utah-Group were asking Ronda if she could tell them about when they hatched. "Oh, well, alright . Said Ronda. "It was a dark and cold night much like this one. I had just survived a dangerous asteroid strike, when suddenly I heard a faint but loud cracking sound. I thought I was just hearing things but then I heard it again! So I sprinted to where the sound was coming from and there it was, a nest with three beautiful eggs! I looked for the mother but couldn't find her. So I decided to just watch over them until the mother got back. She didn't come back so I decided to raise you. The first one to hatch was a small female Utahraptor. She was smart even as a chick. When she hatched she crawled right out of her egg and was already trying to walk. She stumbled and fell only twice! Second, was a slightly smaller male Utahraptor. He was quite the adventurous one! A dragonfly was buzzing nearby and as soon as the little cutey got out of the nest and could keep a good balance, he started jumping up and down and sniffing. I was waiting and waiting for the last egg to hatch and it was getting dark and the third egg still hadn't hatched. I was about to give up when I suddenly heard a cracking sound and the brother and sister Utahraptors perked their heads up and tilted their heads also. Then I looked at the egg and then saw more and more cracks began to appear then suddenly, the top part of the egg began to rise and then soon followed was the most cutest little head and the biggest and cutest eyes ever! As the body of a male Utahraptor appeared, I noticed that an arm of the youngest raptor was small and only had two fingers! So I was surprised when I looked at my hand and saw two fingers and looked at the youngest raptor's hand which had two fingers as well and I was gleeful. Then all of the little raptors started following me and chirping and squawking. And I definitely couldn't just abandon the little raptor chicks. So I named the oldest sister Velma, the younger and older brother Robby, and the youngest brother Fevy.
And that's how I found you." Said Ronda. Then Ronda realized that everyone was asleep and she smiled and soon fell into a light sleep.