Chapter 13 The Mercenary

The Mercenary
In Bruce's lair, he was tired of waiting for the Utah-Group. He decided to call in the most feared creature in all of Pangea--Bone Crusher The Fierce. BC Fierce, as he is called, Was a terrifyingly dangerous very tall, muscular, bad-tempered Giganotosaurus with a whole mouthful of razor sharp bone crushing teeth the size of steak knives. Imagine the most biggest, worst asteroid combined with the world's worst volcanic eruption all bundled up in the body of an enormous, fearsome, mutant Tyrannosaurus Rex.....uh, yeah! He's that Bad!!
An hour later, Bruce impatiently roared, "Where is he?! Where is that mercenary?!?!" Then suddenly he heard and felt a very heavy and very loud "THUMP!.....THUMP!.....THUMP!.....BA-THUMP!" "He has arrived." Bruce said in a creepy and content voice. "Enough with the small talk, Trace!" BC Fierce said with a very deep and menacing voice, something about BC brought the anger inside everyone out. "T-Trace?!" A henchasaur asked cracking up. Heheheh, Hahahaha, AHAHAHAHAHA!" The henchasaur started laughing so hard he started crying and farting. Bruce was extremely angry and calmly walked over to the henchasaur and picked it up by the tail with ease, like he was just some small fry, and Bruce Opened up his palm and stretched out his claws and as almost as fast as lightning, Bruce swung his strong muscular arm across the side of the henchasaur and then the henchasaur yelled in agony. "Get him out of my sight, NOW!" Bruce said walking back up to where he was sitting. Two henchasaurettes walked over to the henchasaur and carried him away. All the henchasaurs and henchasaurettes where just standing staring at Bruce and then at the spot where the incident happened and then back at Bruce. "And yes, my middle name is Tracey, and does anyone else have anything to say about that? Huh?" Asked Bruce. All the henchasaurs and henchasaurettes all shook there heads. "Alright, then, GET BACK TO WORK!" Bruce yelled. "Alright enough bossing your slaves for maybe just one second so you can tell me just who exactly you want me to kill." Said BC impatiently. "No killing, Borris," Bruce said "You're just capturing them and bringing them to me. I don't want them killed, I want them tortured." "You know, you haven't changed a bit, Trace. Selfish and irritable, just as I remember." BC said walking out the lair ending the conversation with the obnoxiously loud and deep thumps. "What was he talking about, Bruce?" Asked Timmy beside a boulder and Bruce didn't even realize that he was there. "He owes me a favor." Bruce said staring at a footprint left by BC. "What do you mean?" Timmy asked confused. "I don't want to talk about it right now." Bruce said walking away.