Chapter 9 More About Captain D.B.

Chapter 9

More About Captain D.B.
The group was back to traveling. Cap D.B. was getting tired and the group was just a mile away from the cave that Ronda and Aron sniffed out. Cap DB wanted to rest but also didn't want wake up Robby or Fevy, who fell asleep on his back, and he almost forgot Kyle but just realized that Kyle was down on the ground walking kwith the older members of the Utah-Group. A few hours later, Aron jumped on Ronda's back and started signaling to Cap. DB saying that they were about fifteen minutes away from the resting cave and that he should wake Robby and Fevy up soon, and Cap DB responded a signal with his talons that said "Roger that, Good Buddy." So about twelve minutes later, Cap DB was thinking of some sort of way to wake up Robby and Fevy so he swooped straight down, did the loop-the-loop and started twirling down and then ended with the classic up down up down and then he started gliding again. Cap DB was waiting to hear them say something. But then, " Whoa wow whoa whoa wow bro, bro, bro, That. Was. AMAZING!!!!" Said the sort scratchy, raspy voice that belongs to Robby. And "Wow Capwin Sir, that was so amazingwy cool!" Said the adorable little baby voice of Fevy. "Thanks flying pardners I'm glad you think so." Said Cap DB pretending to act all blushy. So they talked for a while . And then about seven minutes later, Robby asked "What did you wake us up for, bro?" "We're almost to the cave. We're 'bout four to five minutes away from it." Said Cap DB. A few minutes later, they were at the cave. It was a lot bigger than the group expected. "Alright Pardners hang on! We're landing! Keep it steady, landing in three, two, one!! And we're safe! Thanks for using the Ptera-plane three thousand!" Said Cap DB. "Heh heh thanks, bro!" Said Robby. "Yeah! That was so much fun but I'm getting sort of sweepy so can I get some sweep?" Asked Fevy rubbing his eyes with the tip of his tail. "Sure! Just go right ahead." Said Kyle, yawning. "Anyone that is tired and wants to go ahead and git to sleep is more than welcome to, fellers." Said Aron. An hour later, Aron and Ronda were asleep in the cave and it was just Robby, Velma, Cap. DB. and Jonath. "So, when did you start working for the Ptera-force?" Asked Velma. "Well, when I was very, very, very young, about Fevy boy's age my parents were killed by an enormous spinosaurus and also the rest of my family. I was soon by myself in the big world all alone no one to take care of me and I didn't know how to fly. I was alone on an extremely high perch with a big nest. I thought I was dead but just then, a humongous Quetzocoatlas landed in the same nest as me and I was terrified that it would eat me, but he didn't. He said "I see you're alone there, son." And I said "Yes sir. Who are you?" And then the Coatlas said "I'm Captain Richard Winston Coatloson but you can just call me Captain Rick." "It's very nice to meet you, Captain Rick." I said. And he asked me, "You have any parents or brothers or sisters?" "No." I said sniffling. "It's okay, son. Don't be scared. I'll take care of you." And so Captain Rick started training me to be tough and taught me how to fly and protect myself and soon he loved me as a son and I loved him as a dad. But one day, we were at the lakeshore and Captain Rick was teaching me how to fish when, a huge Baryonyx jumped out of the water and attacked Captain Rick and they fought and fought and I tried to help but Captain Rick said "No! I don't want you to get hurt!" And I said "I don't want to loose you like I lost my old family! You're all I have left!" I felt helpless that I couldn't do anything at all. And the last words he said to me were, "Son, believe in yourself and help people that are in need and don't ever and I mean EVER give up and I Love You and I'll always be with you and don't forget who you are and what I taught you to be." And with an instant my mentor, father, only pterosaur I ever loved, and my life coach was dead and that day I swore to help those in need, those in need of a hero, those in need of a family, and those who need to be loved." said Cap DB staring at the sky. "Oh, I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Said Velma as tears started falling and her voice started breaking. "I wanted to help you and your family. Ronda told me about your history and I wanted to help you and help Bruce understand that no one is hated and that everyone has at least one person that loves them." Said Cap DB.