Birthday Date

We were happy with our life. He was a happy go lucky man. And I was one too. No worries. We had our parents with us as every time. I had my bestie and he had his. Everything was going on fine. We got married after facing a lot to difficulties but never gave up. After we got tied together, we never forgot that we were just friends before being love birds or couples. We had no fixed plans. He was always busy with is work; he leaves for the office by 8 and returns by 6. After that is just our time.

I, to pass time usually go to library nearby and read books there coz it is one of my hobbies. Sometimes I prefer being at home and learn something. I used to like to paint and I paint sometime. Seeing our wedding albums was one of my time pass. It was not even a year since our wedding but still I liked to see all the albums. Sometime my eyes filled with tears or sometimes smile adored my face.

I was with Bhago. We were having something everyone called "gossip". As always she was behind me to tease leaving me all red. I was no less either. I also made her go red. Sometime later a message entered my inbox, I was sure it was from Phool- my sister-in-law but I was wrong. Bhago snatched the phone and saw whose message it was. She started again

Ooo. Already started huh

What do you mean?

See whose message it is.

Give me.

See see

Oh it's from him. (Simile was seen on my face)

What is it?

It says that I have to reach China Town around 6pm.

Ooo, date huh huh

Plz yaar nothing of that sort.

Accepted, btw what are you wearing?

You tell na.

Ohk wear the one he gifted you, that gown, the blue one with long back and flowing one with those diamond necklace.

No no it will be very

Ohk I understand, the wear that spaghetti floral dress and your pendent. Simple and sweet. Fine?

Oh yeah I will wear that only.

Bhago stayed back till I left. I got ready and came out to find her smiling at me. She shouted

Ajab you are toh looking damn pretty. Pratap will toh fall for you once again in just a sec.

Bhago!

Blushing ha ha?

Bhago stop it ha.

Ohk ohk I will. Acha tell me why did you call you today.

I don't know.

What do you know, for everything the answer is I don't know?

Bhago how will I know, why he called me.

Ohk ohk its getting late so let's leave.

Yeah

We left and I went to China Town and Bhago went home. I went and settled down on the reserved table. I was very happy thinking about the very fact why he called me here. He came and sat opposite to me.

So what's all this?

It's something and Ajab I want to give you something.

Give na plz

Close your eyes.

Ohk

Here you go

He captured my lips and there we were spending our evening with a kiss in a restaurant. We were close, extremely close and it was hard to breathe but we didn't bother. We were ready to die due to cut of oxygen supply like this only in each other's embrace. I didn't expect this but enjoyed every second of this moment.

Pratap...

Yes?

Do you love me?

Obviously Ajab, if not why did I marry you after facing all the obstacles in our love, passing every test with flying colors and moreover why did I abandon my step mom who tried to break up apart.

Wow was it Pratap who did this I couldn't believe it; he gave me this short and sweet speech. Ohk I pinched myself to see whether it was dream. No. It was reality.

Ajab do you love me?

Huh?

Do you love me?

Do you love me?

Pratap you know what the answer is?

Do you love me?

Ohk yes I love you.

Do you know why I called you here?

No. Tell na.

I will tell, do you remember the day I proposed you in this very place but in Delhi

Yeah I remember every second of it. But why all this planning?

Just to spend time with my dear wife.

Oh now I understand the reason why you recently started behaving weird

We had our dinner and left. He rushed the car into a mall and took me to a jewellery store at 11 pm to buy what I like. I didn't buy anything special but a chain with a locket cum photo holder. And made him wear one piece and I wore one.

He later took me to forever 21. He bought me a beautiful dress, a floral one with heart cut on the back and full neck top. I loved it. Later we went and saw a romantic film sitting arm in arm with a single can of coke and little popcorn. After everything was done we went home and jumped on bed. I saw a gift next to my bed. With complete enthusiasm I opened it. I found few books and a note

Dear Ajab,

My love and my life here is one set of gifts from me. Please accept it. I love you and will continue loving you.

Your love,

Pratap

I was happy and found few books as gift. One was a diary and others were my favorite novels. I loved the diary so much that I started to use the diary. I wrote about this day and went to bed.

Next day arrived and the first ray of sun fell on my face and it caused my eyes to open. I woke up and saw Pratap was not there. I checked the washroom and the dining room but no he was not there. I went back to the room to see if he left any note. Yes he had left one. It said that we are going to Jaipur and mom, dad, Shakti, his wife Phool, Chand, Maan, Bhago, Chakri and Veni. It also said that he is in the airport and I have to come there with all.

I took a shower and dumped my saree's, one lehenga and few chudi's for night. No western clothing. I   could make out why we were going there but was not sure. After getting ready I went to the dining table. All of us had our breakfast and left. Ma told me that we are going there for some special purpose. We reached the airport. Pratap was there. Papa told me and Pratap had to take next flight coz two seats were in the next flight.

We waited in the airport for 2 hours for the flight. We landed in Jaipur in next 3 hours. All were waiting for us. We directly went and took seven rooms for all of us. We all had our lunch together and I left with Pratap after him insisting me to join him to go for site seeing. Chakri and Bhago denied joining with us when asked. I didn't know why they were behaving weird coz they used to follow us everywhere.

I was happy to get some time with my hubby. He was also happy which was written on his face. We went and saw places. I was really happy. We spent money like senseless fools. We ate Dhal Bati and Jalebi and may more. We ate all our favorites and reached hotel and found no one so went to our room and changed. We went to bed as soon as everyone returned.