Time Alongside Nature

At the right moment I kept the book in the suitcase and stood up to call the door service when Pratap came out. It was a miss otherwise the truth would have revealed. It was almost evening so we had our dinner along with Phool and Shakti and went to have a good night sleep.It was the sounds of Phool and Shakti on door which woke us up. I did not know why Pratap woke up late coz he always used to wake up early.

 I was too busy pondering what would happen next in the real love saga of Maharana Pratap and Ajabde. But the question was why did I have to find the book, why only me?? I did not have such doubts then but now as the story is unfolding this question makes me wonder over it, why did I find the book, why did some else not find the book, why was it me. And I even get questions like why is it so that my name is also Ajabde and the book is also about Ajabde. And sometimes I decide myself that it is just coincidence that my name is Ajabde and my husband's name is Pratap and the book is about the story of Ajabde and Maharana Pratap. But again I get busy thinking about this again. Sometimes I convince myself that it is just because we are connected. Then again a question raises that how are we connected? And then my story and Ajabde of the past's story so similar, almost the same, even I have been told that my hands automatically touched somebody else's when I just few months old. And then my love life was also like the love life of Ajabde in the past.I did not know why I was dreaming about all this. I even started thinking about it now. I was just thinking when Pratap's hand shook off my thoughts. 

He just put it on my shoulder to move me out of the trance.

Bhabhisa, bhai today we are going to the beach together

What??

Yes bhai, yesterday we were bored without you guys so we decided that we will go together.

Ohk then, we will get ready and reach the Breakfast roomThik hai bhabhisa, then we will get goingYea fine

They left the room and went down. First Pratap got ready. He wore perfect beach attire; he wore half pants with tee and wore beach shoes. Then I pushed him out of the room and told him to go for breakfast and I will come after getting ready. He at first was not accepting but then I dragged him and left him outside the room and closed the room's door. He was left outside.I sat again with the book again and went to see the incomplete scenes.

*FLASHBACK*

Ranimaa...

Kahiye Kunwar Pratap

Woh...ranimaa baat yeh hai ki...yeh hai...ki...ki...

Kahiye na

Yeh hai ki...ki...hume Ajabde ka bhajan pasand hai...aur...

Aur??

Aur hum use prati din sunna chahte hai...toh...

Toh??

Toh ranimaa... kya aap unse keh sakti hai ki veh prati din bhajan humare samne gaaye

Arey wah humare putra ko kisi s prem hua...

Unhe prem hua joh kanya se ko saw dur bhagte the aur ab veh unke ranimaa se unke prem se aagya karne ko keh rahe hai...

Kunwar Pratap...

Ranimaa aap kuch kijiye na

Hum...thik hai waise bhi hume bhi toh woh acchi lagti hai

Dhanyawad ranimaa

*FLASHBACK*

It was not a long time there and the book took me back on my request.I had a shower and got ready. I wore a beach dress, a floral one and I wore flats and took my hat. I threw in my sun glasses into the bag and ran downstairs. After the breakfast we hired a cab and reached the beach. The time there was amazing.It was a special time for me. I was enjoying every bit of the time. Shakti and Phool were on their own world. Pratap and me took a beach bike and took the most advantage of the opportunity.All the time we spent was memorable. Then lastly I and pratap decided to give a try to make castles. My hands automatically moved and it kept making a castle, an Indian model with typical Rajasthani architecture with tint of Gujarati style. After the model was made I was myself surprised to see the beautiful palace I saw in the secret book in the sand.At first I thought it was the palace of Bijolia but the next moment I screamed out "IT IS PALACE OF CHITTORGARH". Pratap was shocked to hear me say this. He never knew about the secret so it was habitual for him to do so. But the second I saw his face suspecting me, I shouted that I feel this looks like the palace we saw in Udaipur. The time in beach passed quickly. 

Being hydrophobic I refused to go into the water but Pratap being adamant carried me in the water. The gushing waves were very pretty and the foam on the water gave it a more beautiful look. Pratap left me down and held me by my hands. I first closed my eyes and took deep breath and decided to be in the same position.

WOW, so she is the so called brave and strong girl of the college!! 

She is the one...

Ajabde is the one...

Pratap... what is this?? Why are you making fun of me??

Me...no I am not... you are making me to mock at you

Pratap...

To stop him I immediately bended down and took some water. The next step was to sprinkle some of that water on Pratap's face. He was shocked at that. We both threw water on each other. By the time the sun set we both were wet but were out of water. We both sat beside each other and our fingers were entwined.Our eyes kept a close look on the sun. The sun set behind the horizon with wonderful colors. The yellow along with tints of orange and red in the blue background displayed a royal look like the one I saw in Bijolia Palace when I went the first time through the book.After dinner we returned to the room and Shakti dragged Pratap with him saying it was really urgent to speak. Phool was left behind with me. She was quite tired so she found her companion.