Surrendered

After a wait, in about half an hour I was in the virtual world.

On the other side, Shakti and Phool share a sweet conversation.

Phool hum bahot prasanna hai...

Hum bhi...a

Ab toh humara vivaah dada bhai hi karayenge

Kyi?? Dhajiraj kyu nahi??

Phool veh nahi apke dhajiraj aur nahi humare!!

Veh Mewar ke rana hai aur bas

Parantu kyu??

Kyu ki unhone dada bhai ko mahel se bahar nikhala aur hume bhi...phir bhabhisa ka apmaan kiya...veh nahi jante ki bhabhisa kaisi hai...

He begins sobbing while Phool lends her shoulder for him to lessen his burden.

While Ajabde recovered with haste, Pratap kept his daily duties aside and took care of her which convinced Ajabde that he really loved her.

*FLASHBACK*

Few days after she had sent a letter to Mewar asking Pratap to come and meet her...

Aap abhi tak nahi aaye hai...

Hum apse prem karte hai parantu pata nahi sach mein aap humse prem karte hai ki nahi...

Humne socha tha ki aap humse sach mein prem karte hai...

Socha tha ki aap ayenge hume lene....humse milne

Magar apko abhi tak aa jana chahiye tha

Aap aaye hi nahi...

Hume ab shak ho raha hai ki aap humse prem nahi karte...

Aap ayiye warna hum yahi shak ke saath apna jeewan anth kar denge....

Kunwar pratap hum apse prem karte hai...athyanth prem karte hai...

Agar aap nahi aaye toh...toh...

Toh...mruthyu ke samay hum apse gruna karte hue marenge

Aajayiye na

Apne vachan ke liye

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Her wish was fulfilled. He took care of her. He changed the cloth on her forehead frequently after dipping it in cold water. He gave her medicines and put her to sleep by telling one of his achievements every time. This way he fulfilled her wish and made her rest. In the night he would be awake along with her and would wait for her to wake the next morning. Soon she recovered.

By then Shakti had made a separate hut for the two ladies. Two huts were already made for the gents. A separate hut was made on Pratap's order for Ajabde's Kanha. For about a week they never went towards Meera maa's temple. Shakti and Phool spent their time near the lake all by themselves when Shakti was free.

Ajabde was all fine when they were attacked, attacked by a group of tribes of that particular forest. They were well trained with hidden fighting skills. One of the huts was burnt to ashes by them. Shakti and Phool were not there. Pratap managed to keep Ajabde save.

Their techniques were beyond Pratap's comprehension. He only knew Ajabde would be shattered to see the fight again for now so he decided to surrender and then talk to the tribes.

Mein swayam ko apke samaksh rakhta hu

Uttam...athiuttam

Aap kaun hai...aap ke sardar se milna hai mujhe

Kyu???

Kyu ki hume unse baat karna hai

Thik hai...pehle isse bandhi banao...aur uss sthri ko bhi...

Nahi...koi usse hath nahi lagayega...

Woh humare saath chalengi parantu bandhi banker nahi...

Veh humare hath pakad kar chalengi

Thik hai...

Ajab chaliye...

Ji

I was transported to the world of stress back again.