Finally

I was ready. The procession was on the door. I was seeing everything from jhokra. I was viewing all the rituals. He came, was on his horse, Chetak. He was seen as an ant from the jhokra. He was looking handsome, very royal and my eyes were fixed on him. The bharaat was surrounded by Bhill, Praja and other relatives.

Ma sa entered the scene with the aarti taal. She had to do the tilak. He was a bit naughty and refused to come down his Chetak. Ma sa was trying really hard to do the tilak from down but no he was not bending also. A sign from Rawat mamasa made him bend down and allowed ma sa to do the tilak.

Then daata gave a stick to him. He had to touch the entrance of the palace with the stick. He took the stick and was ready to do so. Chakrapani interrupted and told him to be careful and to do it in one go. Pratap obliged and did as told to him.

Saubhagyawati was his Sali so she was ready with her plans. Phool too joined her. They both took him to the waiting room. I moved to the window from which the waiting room was visible.

Pratap bhai you sit here

He unknowingly sat there and he became a laughing stock. He fell down from the couch. It was broken and they had placed few paapads on the broken couch. That's it he sat and sound came and he fell down. Taking advantage of the opportunity both asked the naakh. He gave them and sat in the other couch placed there.

Arey Ajabde did you see what we did with Pratap?

Oh yes

Leave all this we came to check if you are ready.

Yes I am

No bhabhi still some touchup and them you will be ready to be presented

Phool she is no model

Yes but for me she is the bride and she should look more beautiful than others.

That's right

Ohk stop it now

Yeah

Waise bhabhisa you saw jiju na??

Ye...no

Bhabhi sa why are you telling us no. We saw you peeping in through the jhokra

Yes I was seeing him (blushing)

Ajabde what have you done??

Bhago nobody saw me

But Ajabde you are not supposed to see him until the pheras.

What??

Yes bhabhisa

Them what do I do now??

Nothing

Nothing as in

Do nothing Ajabde. We were just playing with you

Thank god

Bhabhisa touching is done

Thanks Phool

Bhago lets go to the mantap!

No no Phool, Bhago will stay with me you go and wait there

Ji Bhabhisa

But why Ajabde

Because I want you here