The Finding Game

We went and sat in front of our husbands. Maan told us to start the game and she started the timer. All the men started finding the name. Pratap got a turn so he began with his harassment. Instead of finding the name he moved his tiny fingers over my designed hand from my fingers to my shoulders. With lips I reminded him about the bet. He again went into the serious mode.

Maan on one side was encouraging everyone. All the men were very serious after all by this they could prove their love for their wife. Pratap and Ajabde were sure that Pratap will only win. It was difficult, full hand had designed like no space to breath also. He was busy finding his name and I was laughing under his nose and my veil.

Maan was waiting. For a second all the men looked at each other and then went back to their work. I wanted to trick Pratap so I told the artist to write his name in Hindi and not in English. He did not know that nor did anyone. But I was astonished when he called out Maan and showed his name in my hand. Maan announced

THE WINNER OF THIS GAME IS DHADA BHAI PRATAP AND AJABDE BHABHI SA

Everyone was happy and sad. I was very happy. I won the bet, means I would meet Pratap and Bhago and Phool will also help me. I thought it will be a very simple meeting where we would talk about something.

Maan continued and told us that we would be playing the dressing up competition. She also told that we would be judged by some special people. We were told that the men would dress the ladies up. We all went and changed our lehenga. Did not wear any jewellery, were ready. All were allotted a separate room kind of thing covered from three sides with holes on it.

The hands of the ladies were tied in such a way that on boy could open it other than the person who tied it. Now the game started. We were timed. Pratap now got a perfect opportunity. After many days he was troubling me. My hands were tied so I was helpless. In the excuse of dressing me up he placed my hair in the front and gave little pecks on my neck. I wanted to escape but could not.

I had to simply stand there and bear all that. He put my necklace on. He then came to my legs; I hesitated to show my legs to him. He lifted my lehenga to put the anklets I thought but that was purely wrong he had done that to touch my leg. I started moving around so he stopped doing that and made me wear my anklets.

Then came my hair, he did not know even to tie my hair. I could not so anything other than give him instructions how to braid my hairs. I slowly thought him and he learnt it. He made the braid and put it on to the left side on my body in the front.

Then it was makeup time. I thought I would look like a vampire when he makes me up. He started, first the foundation. He applied all over my face then the eye liner and then the mascara, then the lip stick and then the eye shadow- a light one, the rouge and last one left was my gloss.

He saw me after doing the makeup and thought for a minute and then came near and captured my lips. That was it, I saw Maan coming so I broke the kiss. She came and informed us that only 5 minutes are left. I asked

What was that?

A kiss

I know that

Then why did you ask

I asked why was that for

Just to remove the excess lip stick and gloss.

What?

Yes I had mistakenly put a lot of gloss so I kissed to remove it

Shameless