Your Wish-My Wish

As soon as we woke up we got ready and went for breakfast. After Ma told me that all the ladies are going to the fair and asked me to accompany them. Pratap told me not to but I couldn't deny and went to the room to dress up. Pratap came.

Ajab

What?

Ajab, you can go only if you do what I tell you.

Huh, why?

Coz wanted to spend time with but you want to go with ma so if you

Ohk tell me what do I have to fulfil

Then you have to first promise me.

Ohk promised.

Then give me a

No no

Remember the promise

No means no

Then don't talk to me

Ohk, I am leaving

I just wanted him to be surprised by my actions. I went behind him and gave a peck on his cheeks. He was really surprised. I ran away after this action. But he didn't leave me to go, he held my hand

Ajab

Hmm

Thanks

But for what

For this (and gave me a peck on my cheek)

Pratap

Yeah

Leave me, ma is waiting for me

Ohk bye

Bye

And Ajab I am following you.

What? No no

No Im following you n that's it.

Ohk but I don't know if you get caught.

No worries. All set.

Bye I will leave now.

Bye

I knew why he wanted follow me. I went with all the ladies. We reached the fair and there were many things to see, shop and mostly eat. I love food so my first thing was getting a Jalebi. Best part of the trip I guessed. I loved the way all the gentlemen's were followed their beloved. I was the one aware of it, others were busy I thought. We went to a small shop. Ma told that she knew the person who stitched these lehenga. All of us started picking up many lehengas.

I chose one, yellowish red but Pratap said no by signals. Ma noticed this and she thought to send me but I refused. Then I chose a green blue combo that too he didn't like. He told me to choose something elegant. I saw a pink one with clothing inside and net outside. The net was worked with heavy stones. I loved it. I showed it to Pratap and he accepted it. The lehenga was Amazayn according to me. The dupatta was the best. Net one with border work done and it was looking very pretty.

I brought two more, a greenish yellow one with not too less not too more work. It was simple yet pretty. Ma told me to buy a red one so I bought one red colored lehenga with long border working and purple color blouse and reddish golden dupatta with large amount of work. Ma bought two, Phool bought three and Bhago bought two too. We paid and left.

Then we reached the jewellery shop, and ordered a ring. Ma asked me my choice. I chose one and all of them agreed but I didn't know the reason only why they were buying a ring at this time. I was so busy with choosing jewellery that it slipped out of my mind. Pratap chose one for me, hiding. I loved it so I bought it. When everything was done all of us reached the for a short rest.