Strangers Identified

I woke up quite early coz I had to visit my historical dreamland before my mehendi. I could really imagine how I would be looking after my mehendi, all tired drained out and sitting and chatting with everyone. A day past, I did not meet him but was missing him. This lifetime love- not for one generation for generation after generation was wonderful. I opened the book and landed up in my dreamland.

Chakrapani cooked up stories and escaped to meet his lady love in Bijolia. Pratap this side was very disturbed with his thoughts, did not know what that strange feeling was which he was developing for that stranger. For him this was new. He was in a dilemma. He rushed to the palace so that he could practice and distract himself from all this. He took the forest way. He reached a lake nearby to have a bath.

He went into the lake and did his daily duties. He was under the water when she came into the scene with no one all alone. She was wearing a simple lehenga and she went near the lake. He was not that deep in the lake, was just near the mouth. She came and was about to enter and then suddenly Pratap came out. She got scared and that was more than enough for her to slip and fall on him.

Both fell into the water. He fell and she fell on top. Two strangers were on top of each other. They did not know what the fate had planned for them. He could not see her face nor did she see. She knew somewhere that it was him, her first love. As soon as she heard some hoots sound of horses she stood up and came back to standing position. She ran away from there tough he was continuously staring at her.

He could not waste any time there so he changed and boarded his horse and left for Bijolia. She had already reached. He reached; he was going via the forest so his shoes were dirty. Before going to the main entrance, he jumped into the palace and reached the cow shed.

Some girl was standing, thought her to be a maid he was about to call but she was busy and did not notice him and threw a bucket of water on his shoes. He was happy and thanked her. He left from there. She was a bit scared and started to talk to her cow.

Lakshmi, see he is my love.

And do you know he called me a maid but what is his fault, I look so simple and not like a princess.

Lakshmi, he should not get to know about it that I love him.

She left Lakshmi alone and went inside the palace. Soon another announcement was made that Kunwar Pratap has arrived. She had been informed that he was going to come and she should be ready for his welcome. She reached the place with a plate of flowers and stood near the gate whereas everyone was standing in the threshold of the palace. He came running and I did not see and he bumped into me and the plate rose up and flowers fell on us. Both of us were surprised. He left that place and went to the main entrance. He was welcomed by Hansa Bai. He called her mother mousi as told by his mother. She was shocked but had to accept the fact.

She was told to take him to his room. She accepted. Both walked down the corridor.

Dasi aap jaa sakti hai hum swyam chale jiyenge.

Ji

Humne kaha hum swyam apne kaksh dund lenge

Suddenly Ratan comes there.

Arey arey jija aap yaha kya kar rahe hai

Hum toh Kunwar sa ko unke kaksh mein le ja rahe the

Aap dono behen hai, Arthath aap bhi ek dasi hai

Hum koi dasi nahi hai.

Kya matlab

Hum toh rao mamrakh ke putri aur Bijolia ki choti rajkumari hai