She Realizes

I was back in the past.

Pratap rushed to the jhokra as his mother had said to check but she was not there. He rushed past all the rooms to Ajabde's room. She was nowhere to be found there also. Only place he thought where he could find her was the temple...Kanha Temple.

He quickly ran there and found her sitting in front of the idol so seriously with eyes shut. He sat next to her to just know what she was doing. After few minutes when he could not figure out what she was trying to do he just moved his hands forward to call her and then she fell on him. He did not know what was wrong with her. He carried her in his strong arms to the hiding cell.

All the women were shocked to see Pratap bringing Ajabde like this. She was laid down and Hansa Bai sprinkled some water on her face. She woke up to find a savior there, her savior Kunwar Pratap.

Ajabde tum kaha thi??

Mousi yeh Kahna ji ke mandir mein thi...

Haan maa

Aur kya kar rahe thi aap??

Woh hum puja kar rahe the Kun...daata, ranaji aur pure Mewar ke liye

Pratap as soon as he heard the word "Kun" got happy. He just wanted evidences that showed she too loved him. Once his great scholar friend, Chakrapani had told him that if you love someone then surely you would pray for the lover's welfare and the same thing happened here. She too had prayed for him, she had kept a without water fast for him. He was really happy.

Aur aap behosh kaise hue

Maa woh hum nirjal vrath bhi rakha tha

Kis karan Ajabde...

Iss yudh ko jeetne ke liye

Mousi thik hai veh, ab aap sab yahi rukhiye hum dwar sambhal kar aate hai

Maa hum abhi aate hai

Kahi chali Ajabde aap...yahi rukhiye

And Ajabde follows Pratap to the door to see the army waiting for them. It was indeed a huge army headed by Surtan Singh, ally of Akbar. Ajabde quickly gets herself ready to fight and showcase her skills that were learnt in secrecy.

Pratap had already entered the battleground and started fighting with the huge army. Ajabde too quickly joined the war. On the other side both the king and his samanth fought with a lot of energy and headed towards Mahmood Shah after breaking a number of soldiers protection.

Pratap scared away many soldiers with his tricks. Ajabde on the other hand used all the techniques she had learnt. Both from each side slewed almost all the soldiers and came to face each other. Pratap was surprised and astonished to see Ajabde there in warriors costume with a sword. He had never expected a simple and calm girl like Ajabde in such an outfit.

Both planned for a second and entered the next Chakraview set by Rao Surtan. Together with combined power they passed on to the next one. After defeating the soldiers of the third chakraview they entered the fourth one. This was was indeed a tough one. Both decided to join their backs to back and fight. This plan was successful.

A cut in Pratap's arm made Ajabde screem. Ajabde loved him and a small scratch on him hurted her heart as though a pin had poked her heart.

Nahi.....

Kya hua Ajabde??

Kuch nahi Kunwar Pratap

Pratap knew what this screem was for. He knew this was because he had got hurt. His pandit friend Chakrapani had also told him that if you love someone their pain will surely hurt you and you will try to reduce their pain.