Laughing Stock

All were gathered there. Maan began

Attention ladies and gentlemen, I guess all knows why we have gathered here. Yes or no?

No

Then we are here to decide who will rule whom in the newlyweds.

Ooooo

Ohk let me inform all of you that whoever wants to rest can go to their chamber.

Let's start Maan

Yes ma sa. So the first ritual is for Dadabai and Chakri

What?

Yes bhai and listen carefully to the rules. The game is to find your wife in this group of women. Is it clear?

Yes

So bhai and Chakri start

They start their hunt. There were many ladies around me and I was sure that he would not find me. Chakri was confused who is Bhago and Pratap started looking for the necklace he gave me in all the ladies. I was wearing that and another women was wearing it too who was standing in the front so he went to her and looked at her and moved away and came to me. He told everyone that this is Ajabde. He removed the veil and found me. All were happy and maan declared that he has one point.

So now bhai has one point and bhabhi sa has no points. Now it's bhabhi sa's turn.

Come on Ajabde beta ladies should win

Oh no I forgot to tell that if bhai wins then all the gents will rule their wife and if ladies win then they will rule their husbands.

Challenge huh??

Oh yes

Acha acha stop this fight and let me explain the game. So in this game bhabhi sa has to try to garland bhai when he is carried by mamasa.

What kind of game is this??

Bhabhi sa are you ready??

Yes maan.

The game began and Rawat mamasa was carrying Pratap. I wanted to win mamasa was tall and on top Pratap was too high. It was not up to my reach. All were cheering. I tried jumping and spoiling the game and falling down after tripping against my lehenga. I pushed mamasa in this process. The only thing remaining was Pratap falling down for mamasa's shoulder and falling on me. That was it all our maan-samaan was on risk.

He was on me and others were laughing their stomach out. We were the laughing stock and my eyes were closed.

Pratap

Yes

All are laughing

Let them

No pratap they cannot

Why not

They cannot and now it's better for you to stand up and move away from me.

No I cannot

Please pratap

No means no

Pratap I do not want to become a laughing stock

Ohk but after sometime I will stand up and move away

No, right now do that! Please

No I won't

We were whispering and soon Ranimaa gave a little cough so as to remind her son that they are in public and people are watching us. He woke up and moved away from me. Maan and Phool came and helped me out. The ritual was left incomplete and was followed because of this accident. Maan declared to move on to the next one.

Next is the ring finding game. In this both bhabhisa and dada bhai will participate. So both have to you will have to find a ring which will be dropped in a vessel.

The game stared. All ladies were on my side while all men were on his side.

I forgot to only whoever will win will rule the other.

The ring was dropped in milky water or in fact milk. Our hands entered the vessel and it was like elders are telling to play in front of them. Soon his hands caught mine and all elders knew that they started giggling.

My eyes were constantly asking him to leave my hand and his eyes telling that he won't. I explained with my eyes that I will win but he will have rule over me. He did not accept. Now, I had no option but to pinch him. And the reaction was

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

All started to laugh. More than him I was suffering the pain. No this was not the pain of his hands paining but that of all laughing at me.

Now that both of them cannot play properly, all of us have decided that one will be declared a winner after this game itself.

Again game started but with much strict rules that no one will hold each other's hand and time will be given. We started finding the ring and counting was going on.

My eyes signaled him to hold the ring and we both will show the ring so that both will be the winner. His eyes answers that he will not do that and told me to show the ring. Now my heart was jumping. I showed the ring and all started cheering. He was sitting there and smiling.

Bhabhisa is the winner of the game. Ladies won!!! Congrats congrats....

Now that all the rituals are done all are requested to get back to bed. I request all to wake up before sunshine so that we can visit the family god temple while going back.

Maan concluded and so all of went to our respective room. Ma took me with her while Pratap was taken by papa. Ma and other ladies helped me out in removing all the jewellery and my other extra things.

How lucky she is to have two suhaag raat?? (Started one lady)

She indeed is very lucky. (Answered another lady)

But why is she not happy?? (Asked the same lady)

Coz just now she has departed from her family. (Ma told)

Yeah that's true

One side I was happy but the other side I was sorrowed.