Chapter 1

I had to leave it all behind. My dad was sending me to live with his friend outside of Mystic Falls. He said it wasn't that big of a deal and he wouldn't even tell me why I was going. It was possibly the worst thing he could do to me. Now I have to leave my two best friends Rachel and Sam. I've known them forever and we always hang out. Rachel can seem shy and quiet but once you get to know her she is the best thing you could ask for. Then there was Sam, I met him in the 1st grade and thought he was annoying and I didn't like him at all. When someone was picking on me he stood up for me and we have been great friends since. The three of us were the three amigos, never leaving each other's side. It won't ever be the same now because I have to leave. So here I am with my bags saying goodbye to my best friends.

"Promise me you'll call every single night" said Rachel " And text and email and FaceTime and and..." " Don't worry Rach. I promise I will always keep in touch with you wherever I go." I said . Then we looked each other both of us had tears streaming down our faces. I just can't believe my dad is doing this to me. How he could do this to me?

Next I turned to Sam. He was just standing there looking down not saying a word. I knew he would be like this because he doesn't cry. He's always been like this. When he's upset he silent. "Sam" I said. He looks up at me and I can just see the sadness in his eyes. "Can't you just stay?" He said " Me and Rach don't want you to leave". " I don't wanna leave but I have to. I promise I'll stay in touch and I will be back some day." I said.

"You will always be my best friends and I'm gonna miss you so so so much" I said. I have them both hugs. "Bye Lily" they said.

I got into the car. My dad was upfront and he started driving. We were both silent for awhile, me being upset and him, not knowing what to say. Then he finally broke the silence. "Lily it's not going to be that bad. You'll see you gonna love it there." I can't believe what he was saying. Doesn't he understand? I'm not gonna love it there because I love it in Mystic Falls. "You won't even tell me why I'm leaving or why your so jumpy lately. Did I do something wrong?" Or are you just sick of me" I said. He looked at me and I can tell he was hurt by what I said. It was the truth though even if Ido feel bad for it. "Honey I love you I just think that you need a change of scenery. And your lucky John's letting you stay with him" . I could see how nervous he got when he answered. I bet he came up with 'change of scenery ' on the spot. I just decided to stay quiet for the rest of the drive

Eventually we pulled up to a house. A man was standing outside and I guessed that must be John Gilbert. We got out of the car and walked up to him. "Hi John how are you?" My dad said. Oh I'm fine Zac." he turned to me"You must be Lillian. It's nice to finally meet you". "Hi Mr Gilbert it's Lily by the way" I said but it sorta came out as a mumble. "Lily ok, you don't have to call me Mr you can just call me John. Why don't you come on in and you can get settled in". "Ok" I said. Before I went inside though I turned around and hugged my dad. "I love you daddy. I'm going to miss you". He hugged me back. "I love you too sweetie and I'm gonna miss you so much. Stay safe. Bye". "Bye" I said then I went inside John's house.

" Don't worry Lily I'm sure you gonna love it here. Let me show you to your room" said John. I followed him upstairs and he took me into a room. "Here it is. You can just get settled in and if you need anything I'll be just downstairs". He left the room and went downstairs. The room was nice and it looked like it was set up for me. The walls were a nice shade of white and there a cool white lamp in the corner of the room. There was a big window on the wall allowing me to see out into the woods in the backside of the house. There was a good sized bed in the middle of the room. It had white and blue sheets on it. That's when I noticed there was other spots of blue throughout the room. Next to the bed was a small bedside table. Across from the bed was a closet were I began putting my things into. Then I hung somethings up on the wall. If I was going to stay here for a while I was staying with things I like. Then I sat on the bed and texted Rachel and Sam saying that I was here.

I can't believe I'm not in Mystic Falls anymore. I'm going to miss it so much. I don't even know what to do here. I better try to keep a positive attitude because if I don't it will be as bad as I think

Lillian Salvatoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें