Chapter 2

I've been at Johns for a little while now. I call Sam and Rachel every day. Sam will tell me what's been happening at school and with him. Sometimes he'll just talk about sports for what feels like forever. Then when I call Rachel we talk about books a lot. I tell what part I'm at in my book then she tell me where she is in the same book she is always ahead of me. Lately though she talks about all the weird things that have been happening town. Animal attacks and missing people. It's crazy. Then she says that there are two new guys in town. She says there just as weird as the things happening there and I always laugh when she says that.

That's not the only thing that's new. Some strange things started happening to me. Every once in a while when I get annoyed or really happy an object flys across the room or the lights flicker. When it happens in front of John he looks at me weird then dismisses it completely. I just don't know what's happening. I don't tell anyone though. It's crazy and I don't want anybody to think I'm crazy.

Now that I've caught you up lets get back to the present. I'm Skyping with Rachel and Sam. We've been talking for hours. We do this basically everyday. Sometimes I think it annoys John but he lets me do it anyway

"Guys I'm gonna have to go like really soon. I have a ton of homework to do" I said. "Boo homework is stupid" Rach said. "Yeah come on Lils, Rachel's right can't you just stay on for a few more minutes" Sam said. "Nope I have to go Talk to you later byes" "Bye" they both mumbled

"Hey John" I said. "Yeah Lily" said John. "Have you heard from my dad? He hasn't called for a few days". "Uhh no I haven't but maybe he's just busy" " But he promised that he would call everyday and this isn't like him. Maybe we can just drive down there and-" I was cut off by John. "No Lily drop it. He'll call eventually".

I knew something was wrong though. I can't explain it but I have this feeling in my gut. I made a decision. Tonight I was going to sneak out and go back to Mystic Falls. I knew I was going to get in huge trouble but I didn't care. My dad was in trouble and I was going to help him.

No matter what happens.

Hope everyone one likes the story so far

Especially my bestie The Reader RachelWalker12

Read her awesome story The girls and the locket