Chapter 3

I packed my favorite backpack full of things of would need. I didn't pack any clothes cause I have a ton at home. I packed my iPod,money,sketch book, and my regular book. They weren't real important but they were some of my favorites. Then I hid the bag under my bed. I had a plan. Once John went to bed and was asleep I would sneak out the window. Then I would go to the bus station and take the first bus to Mystic Falls. 

         It was around 9:00 so I decided I could start early. "John I'm gonna head to bed early,haha that rhymed". I said. "Oh tired tonight"he asked. I could tell he was suspicious. "Yeah long day at school" I pretended to yawn. "Ok goodnight Lily" . "Goodnight"

          I headed upstairs and got into bed. It must of been forever till I finally heard something. I heard John open my door and I pretended to be asleep. Then I heard the door close. I heard the door open across the hall then close. A few minutes passed then I got up. I changed our of my pjs and into jeans and t-shirt. I threw on my converse and grab my bag. I knew if I left with out leaving anything at all John would be worried. I quickly wrote a note saying I was going to Mystic Falls and then I went out the window

------------------------------------------(time skip cause I'm lazy)----------------------------------------------

   The bus just pulled into town. I got off and started to head towards my house. It's dark out and the only reason I can see is cause of the street lights. And trust me there not even helping that much. I stop and take out my iPod to see what time it is. I go to turn it on and I find out it's dead. Well isn't that just great. Now I have no clue what time it is. Obviously it's late, hopefully dad is still up by now. I keep on walking knowing that I'm close. A few minutes later I walk into the driveway of my house. The lights on so he's probably still up but he's going to be so made I ran away. 

      I walk up and knock on the door. No one answers. Tired of waiting I open the door and go inside. What? It's my house.  I look around and no ones there. "Dad" I call out. "Dad are you here it's me Lily?"  

        "Who do you think you are and why are you in my house, kid?" says an unfamiliar voice behind me