Chapter 10

Elena and I were driving in the car. She told me what to say to Sheriff Forbes. I kinda felt bad about lying but I knew we couldn't tell her the truth. If she found out it would probably be pure chaos.

       We walked into the station and Sheriff Forbes pulled me into her office. "Ok so don't worry all you have to do is tell me what you know about Vicky." I responded with what Elena told me. "Well I've never really known her that well only as Matts sister. I just got into town too so I really haven't seen her. I was sleeping over at Elena's last night and she told me about what happened. About how Vic left." She liked at me for sec considering what I said. "Is that it" she asked me. I nodded my head yes. Then she let me go. 

      Everyone had already talked with the Sheriff. We were heading out the door to leave. That's when Stefan walked up to talk to Elena. Clearly though she was ignoring him. Most likely it was from after what she told him last night .

    I felt bad for him though. He really doesn't have a lot people who are there for him. So I decided to say hi. Even after learning the truth. "Hey Stef". He looked surprised that I spoke to him. "Hey still talking to me Lily." "Yeah I thought I'd be nice" I paused a minute then I added "You wouldn't mind if I hung out at the house today? I live there and all. I though I could continue living there". He chuckled at what I said. I could tell what I said made him happier. "Yeah I think thats a great idea". 

       I ran to the car to tell Elena. "Hey umm Lena I was you know gonna hang out at my house today. I think I should start staying there again." She looked shocked. I could tell she was gonna be against it but I wanted to go home. I smiled and said thanks even though she didn't answer. 

     I walked over to Stef and got into his car. He started the car and headed home.