Chapter 5

We've been talking for few minutes. By we I mean me, Stefan, and Damon. My so called cousins. They said that my dad was on away in some serious business and he might be gone for a while. Why wouldn't he have called first? They said my dad was surprised with the news and had to leave in a hurry. "We'll why haven't I heard about you guys before" I said. " We not real close with the family" Stafan said. "Yeah family's not its all its chopped up to be sweetheart. Sorry to break it to you so soon" said Damon. Wow he could be annoying. I wonder why he's so moody. 

     "Ok guys I think I'm gonna head upstairs and get settled in. Goodnight" I headed up the stairs and to my bedroom. It looked exactly the way I left it. My aqua walls and full white bed. I jumped in it and grabbed my iPod. It was connected to the wifi so I FaceTimed Rachel. 

     "Hey Rache guess where I am?"I greeted. " OMG no way your home!!!!! When did you get back?"  " Today. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow."  I heard a sound and it brought me out of my thoughts. " I gotta go. Tell Sam I'm back. I'll see you both tomorrow at the Grille." I hung up and went out onto the staircase. The brothers were talking loudly. 

      "We are going to have to keep an eye on her. We don't need anything happening to her." Stefan said. "Don't worry Stefan I'm perfectly stable. The only other vamp in town is Vicky. " Damon said. "Im gonna help. We both remember how hard it was when we got turned. I want to give her the help I didn't get at first. I might of gotten some eventually but from the beginning would of helped."

      They were heading towards the stairs. I quickly ran into my room. I laid down and thought. Vamps? Turned? What is up with these guys? There is something going on they're not telling me. Whatever it is, I'm gonna find out.

      Sorry it took me so long to update. I was busy with homework and other school stuff. Hope you like the new chapter.

RachelWalker12

Read her story The girls and the lockets