Chapter 14

I must of fallen asleep sometime last night because next thing I know I'm waking up and it's morning

                  I must of fallen asleep sometime last night because next thing I know I'm waking up and it's morning. I get out of bed and walk over to my closet. Looking for something to wear I pull out of pair of jeans and a mid sleeve shirt. I grab my sweatshirt and my backpack. I make sure all my things are inside before I look towards the door. I don't want to go down stairs and run into one of the boys. Especially not Damon. I only just found out about vampires and too many people have died for my taste. It hurt the most finding out the one person you cared most about had died. My dad was always there for me. I trusted him most above all the people in my life.
          Pulling myself out of my thoughts I walked towards the window. Instead of going downstairs I'd just leave trough here. I opened up the window and hopped onto the roof. I carefully walked across and toward the drainpipe. I slowly shimmied down toward the ground. Ok to be honest this wasn't the first time I'd done this. When there was a really cool party once I snuck out with Sam and Rachel. I usually followed the rules  but I wanted to go so bad. Let's just say I payed for it later. My dad found out and he grounded me for a month.
               When I reached the ground I ran off towards the Gilbert's house. I knew it was early enough that Elena would still be there. I decided to take a short cut through the woods. I know great idea right. The weird thing is I actually really like the woods. As I walk through I get this strange sense of belonging.
          As in walking through I see someone lying on the ground. Being the dumb person is am I go towards them. When I'm close enough I see its Bonnie. What in the world is she doing in the middle of the woods? All of the sudden she wakes up looking extremely frightened. I run over to her as fast as I can.
        "Bonnie what's wrong? What are you even doing here in the middle of the woods? Is something wrong?" All these questions just suddenly burst out of me. She just looks stunned. When she can finally get some words together she says "Come on let's go back to my house". She gets up off the ground and starts walking. After I few seconds I follow her.
      Soon afterwards we end up at Bonnie's house. We both walk inside and I notice her Grams isn't there. She must of been out. We walk into Bonnie's room and she starts getting her stuff for school. Finally I break the silence.
    "Bonnie what happened out there" I ask. She looks and me for a second and proceeds to tell me. " I kept having these weird dreams. In the dream today I was out and the woods with a girl named Emily. When I woke up I was suddenly just .. there." I was surprised but what she told me. I also had strange dream. I dream about being with the same few people over and over again. I had never seen them in my life but yet they were so familiar. It was a secret I kept from everyone though. I didnt want anyone to know about these dreams. They. might think in crazy. Not to crazy though cause here's Bonnie with the same problem.
    "Maybe your dreams trying to tell you something Bonnie" I say to her. "Maybe" she replies with a sigh. "It'll be ok I mean weird stuff happens here all the time now" I try to comfort her. I walk up to Bonnie and grab her hand.
      Right when I touch her I gasp. I sense something that feels like power. A familiar power though. When I come out of my trance Bonnie had the same look on her face as I do.
    "Your one too" she whispers. When she says this I'm suddenly so confused. What does she mean? Am I some kind of creature? She said too so does that mean she's this kind of creature too?
      All my confusion must of been displayed on my face. "You don't know do you" she says. It was sorta a question but it came out as a statement. I shake my head. "Bonnie what are you talking about?" I reply nervously.
    "Lily your a witch"