Chapter 7

We just pulled up to Elena's house. The ride was completely silent. I could tell Elena was upset with me. I can't blame her though. I did runaway and worried everyone. I bet John is freaking out. Opps, now I kinda feel bad. 

        Elena and I get out of the car and walk into her house. "Jenna, I found Lily." Elena called out. I just remembered the Jenna was here. She moved in when Elena and Jeremy's parents died. "Oh thank God your ok Lily. We were so worried. You are in a bit load of trouble missy." Jenna said to me. "Hi to you too Jenna". She gave me one of those 'are you trying to get yourself into more trouble' looks. That immediately changed my attitude.

       "I'm so sorry but I hadn't heard from my dad in days. I was so worried and I just had to come home. Please oh please don't make me go back. This is my home and it's so boring at John's." I blurted out. It was true. I didn't want to go back. This is my home where my most amazing friends are.  I belong here. There is no where else I want to be. "Ok,ok I'll call John. I think you should probably stay here." She responded. "I can stay at my house. My apparent cousins are there, Stefan and Damon". When I said their names I saw Elena tense up."Maybe you should stay here a few days. At least tonight." Elena said. I don't know why she was so nervous. Sure Stefan and Damon are a little weird but they didn't seem too dangerous. "I'll be fine Lena, don't worry" 

       "Alright but I'm the first person you call if there is any trouble whatsoever" She replied. "Umm so Lils are you going to the Halloween carnival tonight?". "I don't know I guess. I don't have a costume though." I said. "I have one from when I was your age. You can just wear that" she told me. She then said where it was and I ran upstairs to get it. On the way I ran into Jermy. 

    " Hey Jer miss me" I said. Before I left me and Jer were close. We hung out a lot and we were great friends.  I missed him so much. " Hey Lils it's awesome to see you" he smiled real quick "I got to go though." He went downstairs and left me there. I wonder what's up with him. I just kept going toward Elena's room. I went to her closer and found a box of her old things. I pulled out a Indian costume that was my size. I hope it doesn't look stupid on me. I heard a loud sound then I went downstairs. 

        There in the kitchen was Vicky. I recognized her cause she was Matts sister. She seemed really shakened up. Then like a flash she ran out the back door. I must be imagining things. Then I noticed Stefan was here too. Elena and Stefan looked up at me. " Uhh Elena why don't you and Lily get for the carnival. I'll meet you guys there." Stefan said. " Yeah come on Lily lets go get ready" said Elena. She pushed me along to her room. Even though I wanted to know what happened I let her push me along. Time to get ready for my first town event since I left. It's not that big of a deal though there are at least a thousand town events

Lillian SalvatoreOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara