Chapter Four: We're Playing

Your POV
"For today's class, I want you all to draw something or someone that means a lot to you." My art teacher, Mr.Styles handed each of us a piece of paper and I immediately thought about Lauren. I started to draw on my paper and after a few minutes Normani nudged me.

"Who are you drawing?" She asked and I smirked. "Lauren." I kept on drawing but Normani scoffed.

"That doesn't look like Lauren. That looks like the girl you sit next to. What's her name?" Normani said and I furrowed my eyebrows. I looked at my paper and gasped.

"Camila....what, why'd I draw her?" I brought my hand up to my forehead and Normani smiled. "Don't tell me that you have a crush on Camila!" Normani raised her voice and I put my hand over her mouth.

"Y/N come over here and bring your paper with you." Mr.Styles ordered and I slowly got up from my desk. I grabbed my paper and handed it in to him.

"This is amazing! Isn't this one of my other students?" Mr.Styles asked and I nodded my head. He smiled and put my paper in his drawer. "I'll grade your paper later. I've got to say, I'm very impressed with your drawing skills." Mr. Styles complimented and I gave him a small smile. The bell rung so I ran to my next class. Camila was sitting down at her desk quietly, writing something down in her notebook. I smiled and sat down next to her.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I said playfully and Camila shut her notebook. She let out a sigh of relief causing me to chuckle.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I planted a kiss on her cheek and she intertwined our hands.

"Babe!" Lauren came into the room and I immediately let go of Camila's hand. Lauren pecked my lips and she sat besides me. I gave her a nervous smile before putting my attention back to Mr.Horan.

"I know that you guys have a lot of projects so I'm not going to assign any homework for the rest of the month. Instead of assigning homework, you are going to have to write your own song and it will be due in two months. I'm giving you plenty of time to write a song so there are no excuses." Mr. Horan clapped his hands and sat down at his desk.

"You know what, I don't feel like teaching so you guys can have a free period!" Mr. Horan gave us a cheesy smile and we all giggled. He sat down on his stool and started to play his guitar, Camila watched him intently. I smiled when Mr. Horan called her up in front of the room and handed her his guitar. He started teaching Camila the chords and she caught on quickly. She caught me staring so she smiled and averted her gaze from me.

"Y/N, do you have practice today?" Lauren asked and I gave her a small nod before ripping my gaze away from Camila. She kissed me roughly and I moaned into her mouth.

"What was that for?" I asked and Lauren took a glance at Camila before looking back at me. I opened my mouth to talk but Lauren cut me off. "Y/N I love you." I smiled and pecked Lauren's lips.

"I love you more." The bell rung and everyone ran out of class cheering. Lauren gripped my hand before planting a kiss on my cheek. "Can we walk to class together?" Lauren asked and I nodded happily.

"You don't even have to ask..." I trailed off my sentence to look at Camila who was standing by the door. She gave me a thumbs up and that's when I saw Dinah behind her. I put my arm around Lauren and we followed them to gym class. Once we walked inside the gym, Mr.Tomlinson pulled me to the side.

"I need you to take over. I can't make it to practice today and I'm counting on you to get everyone ready for tomorrow's big game." Mr.Tomlinson patted my back before standing in front of the class.

"Y/N and Lauren stand across from each other." Mr.Tomlinson ordered. Lauren and I stood across from each other and then he spoke up again. "Pick the people you want on your team."

I looked at Camila who was smiling at me. I pointed at her and she stood beside me. After a few seconds Lauren and I had our teams. My team consisted of Camila, Normani, and a few other girls. Lauren had Ariana, Dinah and Ally on her team along with a few boys. Mr.Tomlinson placed a few balls in the middle of the court and I smirked. He blew his whistle and I raced to get a ball. I immediately aimed for Ariana who wasn't paying attention, she looked up and at that exact moment the ball hit her straight in the face. Ariana put her hand on her nose and ran out of the gym. I held back my laughter but Normani started clapping her hands while she laughed, making me smile. Within five minutes Lauren and I were left with two people in our teams. Camila threw the ball at Ally who didn't move fast enough meanwhile Lauren threw the ball at me. I quickly moved out of the way preventing the ball from hitting me. Dinah grabbed a ball and threw it at Normani who caught it with no trouble, which didn't surprise me since she was the soccer team's best goalkeeper.

"You're out! Which only leaves Lauren. Are you willing to take on these three girls?" Mr.Tomlinson asked and Lauren let out a shaky breath before nodding her head slightly. He blew his whistle and the game continued. Normani and I timed our shots and threw the dodge balls at Lauren. She caught Normani's ball and managed to dodge my shot. Lauren threw her ball straight at Camila but I spun her around. The ball ended up hitting me and everyone gasped.

"Oh great! Now we're gonna lose!" Camila whined and I chuckled. I kissed her cheek and she shoved me playfully. "Mila, you can do this. You're faster than she is, use that as your advantage."

"Yeah but she knows how to throw! Y/N, I can't do this." Camila pouted. I lifted her chin and smiled. "Pretend this is a soccer field, imagine that Lauren is a goalkeeper and in order to make a goal you have to kick the ball in a certain angle. But instead of kicking it your throwing it. Camila you're smart and you're fast, you can do this." I planted a kiss on her forehead and she smiled. I sat down on the bench with Ally and I could see Lauren grip the ball tightly. Mr.Tomlinson blew his whistle and Camila smirked, she threw the ball forcefully sending it flying past Lauren. Lauren raised her arm but before she got a chance to throw the ball, Camila's ball bounced off the wall and hit Lauren's back. Mr.Tomlinson stopped the game and walked towards Camila.

"The ball never hit the floor so I'll allow it. Congratulations you just won the game for your team!" Once Mr.Tomlinson finished his sentence I ran towards Camila. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned in slowly but Camila turned her head causing me to kiss the corner of her mouth. Normani and Ally joined the hug which made it less awkward for me. I looked around the gym only to see Lauren storm out of the room with tears streaming down her face.

"Damn it..."

---------------------------------
A/N: Who's your favorite teacher so far? Is it Mr.Payne, Mr.Styles, Mr.Horan or Mr.Tomlinson?