Chapter Sixteen: We're Delusional

Your POV

"Hey Jauregui!" I heard Dinah shout as she charged towards Lauren. Camila quickly intervened and I pushed Dinah aside.

"Everything's settled, you don't have to murder her. They said there apologies yesterday." I said calmly and Dinah glared at me. Normani put her arm around her and Dinah calmed down slightly. We all started walking through the hallway and I noticed that everyone was staring at Camila. I protectively put my arm around Camila and she looked down at the floor.

"Hey all eyes on me!" Lauren shouted. We all turned to look at her and she started taking off her clothes. Some students started taking pictures while I tried to cover Lauren.

"Are you fucking delusional?" I took off my jacket and threw it at Lauren, she smirked and started to tug on my shirt. "You're absolutely insane!" I tried pushing her off of me but she ended up pulling off my shirt.

"Don't forget that we're popular. Use that as an advantage." Lauren whispered in my ear and I smiled. Camila stared at me and I gave her an apologetic shrug.

"Your turn!" I pointed at Ariana and she started stripping out of her clothes. Dinah and Normani soon joined in and so did the rest of the students. Lauren nudged me and started to laugh. "Told you it'd work."

"Y/N put your shirt back on, I don't want anyone drooling over my girlfriend." Camila handed me my shirt and I slipped it back on.

"What in the world is going on? Everyone put your clothes on and get back to class!" Mr.Malik yelled angrily sending all the students scurrying to their next class. He pointed at me and gave me a death glare.

"You have after school detention for interrupting my class yesterday." I scoffed at Mr.Malik's words and he walked towards me.

"Malik take a step back from y/n before I throw this textbook at you. If I do assault you, who do you think principal Lovato will side with? Her favorite teacher, Liam Payne or the nobody, Zayn Malik? You better walk away right now so you won't get into any trouble, oh and don't expect y/n to show up at detention today." Liam smirked and Mr.Malik clenched his jaw, soon enough Louis showed up and didn't hesitate to pull me away from the situation.

"I'm taking these five girls with me." Louis waved off Lauren and I held back my laughter. "I would've taken you with me but I haven't forgiven you for what you did to my star student, so go back to class Ms.Jauregui." Louis avoided eye contact with her and I could hear Camila giggle. Lauren huffed before walking away from us.

"Dinah, Camila, and Ariana you will be doing tasks for me. Head to the field and show me what you've got." Louis clapped his hands and Ariana furrowed her eyebrows.

"I didn't sign up for this."

"I volunteered you for it, you have no say in this." Louis crossed his arms and Ariana hesitantly walked onto the field. I couldn't help but laugh, he was being more sassy than usual. Normani and I followed behind Louis, he handed Mani her gloves and she went onto the field. He made Camila practice her shooting and so far she was making each shot, causing Normani to grow frustrated.

"Dinah and Ariana defend Normani! Camila try to get past both girls and see if you could make it in." Louis ordered and I sat down on the bench. I watched as Camila faked going left sending both defenders running the opposite way she was actually going. Camila hurriedly dribbled past Ariana but somehow Dinah managed to catch up to Camila. Dinah smiled and I could see Ariana sweep the ball away. Louis chuckled before patting my back.

"Go help your girlfriend out." I ran onto the field and high-fived Camila. A little smirked appeared on her face as soon as Louis blowed his whistle. She used her speed against Ariana who was now trailing behind her. I quickly ran on the opposite end of Camila, waiting for her to pass it to me. Normani charged towards Camila and dived towards the ball. My girlfriend quickly kicked the ball to me, I dived towards the ball and headed it making Louis cheer.

"You and Camila work great together! So both of you will have to get used to playing by each other's side." As soon as Louis finished his sentence Camila jumped on my back. I smiled and she wrapped her arms around me.

"As for Dinah and Ariana, well we can work on your tackling but other than that you've made it on the team!" Louis smiled and Ariana leaped into Dinah's arms. I could see Normani cross her arms and clench her fists so I decided to bother her.

"It's not like you're dating or anything, maybe you should ask her out before Ariana wins her over." I said teasingly, Normani rolled her eyes and shoved me forcefully.

"We should all celebrate! Let's have a small party at my house." I offered and Ariana nodded. "See you after school!" She waved goodbye to us before running back inside the building. Mr.Tomlinson gave me a cheesy smile before speaking.

"You guys can hang around in the gym or you can go to Niall's class and chill there. Your choice." He started walking inside the building and Normani followed behind him.

"I'll go with Mani." Dinah said shyly before jogging over to Normani. Camila linked her arm with mine and we both walked inside Niall's classroom. Mr.Horan waved at us before strumming the chords on his guitar.

"You sing!" He said cheerfully. Camila and I spent the whole day in his class singing along to songs he'd play on his guitar. Once the bell rung, Camila and I raced to my car.

"You're an amazing singer." I kissed Camila's cheek and she started blushing. A few minutes later we arrived at my house but I noticed that there was a car parked in my usual parking space. I drove a little further and parked my car around the corner so Camila and I had to walk back to my house.

"Y/N one of my friends are here, we'll just be in my room so don't worry about us." Rita smiled and waved at Camila before going back inside her room.

-----------------------------------------------

"I'm soooo sorry for what I did-" Lauren started slurring her words so Camila cut her off.

"I....already...ughhh." Camila slammed her hands down on the table making everyone laugh. Ariana and Ally were the only sober ones, I was completely lost and Camila just kept on laughing at random things.

"I think we should all go to bed, it's past midnight." Ally said and Ariana nodded in agreement. I clumsily stood up and crawled up the stairs with Camila following behind me. Once I sat down on my bed, Camila tackled me. All I remember is Camila taking off her shirt before I completely blacked out.