Chapter Twenty Five : We're Reminiscing

Epilogue

•Your POV•

Today was the day Camila and I decided to present our project to Mr.Payne. We didn't come up with the reason why he assigned it to us but I thought I'd just wing it. Camila and I stood in front of the class and Mr.Payne smiled.

"Can you answer all of the questions on the paper please?" Mr.Payne asked nicely, Camila smiled and gave him the answer to all thirty questions that were on the paper. While she was reading, I looked around the class and noticed that everyone was closer than usual. Within the first month of school everyone ignored each other but now everyone had a close bond with their assigned partners.

"Did you two ever exchange something personal?" Mr.Payne asked. Camila nodded her head and I remembered about the book she had given me.

----------------------------------------
"I feel like such a bad girlfriend. You got me a puppy and you wrote me a song, all I gave you is a stupid book and a damn camera." Camila put her hands over her face and I immediately pulled her in a hug.

"This isn't just a book. Camila, you poured your feelings out in this book. You're basically handing me your heart. Knowing that you trust me with your deepest secrets means so much to me! This is the best thing ever." I kissed her forehead and didn't hesitate to open the book. I flipped through the pages and silently read the first thing that I found.

Why does y/n love me? Why would a wonderful, talented person like her, love an ordinary girl like me?

"I didn't fall in love with you just because you're stunning, I fell in love with you for your personality. I fell in love with you for who you are as a person. I'm completely head over heels for you and I want you to know that you're gorgeous. If I have to remind you every single day, I will. I'll keep on proving to you how much I love you every single day until you learn how to love yourself."
-----------------------------------------

"Not only did we exchange personal stories but we also exchanged personal items." I butted in and Liam nodded his head.

"Do you have a reason?" Liam asked, Camila huffed and shook her head.

"We don't have one yet-"

"Actually, I'd like to give it a shot." I cut Camila off and Liam gave me the go ahead. I took a deep breath and pointed to all of my classmates.

"We were all a part of Mr.Payne's plan. We were his test subjects, you see, within the first month of school we didn't care about each other. We wanted nothing to do with each other, but then Mr.Payne over here assigned us partners. The reason why he assigned this project was because he wanted everyone to get to know each other. Once we got to know each other, we started to admire certain characteristics our partners had. This led us to maybe develop a crush on them which might've led to more than a friendship. Who here cares more about the person sitting next to them? Be honest." Everyone's hands shot up immediately and I looked back at Liam.

"Camila and I were the first people to start flirting with each other and we made it visible. I started to fall out of love with Lauren and started to fall for Camila. Mr.Tomlinson was in the act too, wasn't he? He was the one who kept tabs on me. He was your little messenger and so was Horan and Styles. All four of you kept tabs on us, all four of you helped me win Camila over! This was your plan all along but guess what? I had a plan too." I smirked and Liam furrowed his eyebrows. I grabbed the book Camila had given me and ripped it apart. She put her hands over her mouth and so did Liam.

"Wha-What?" Camila's voice cracked but she kept on talking.

"I'm so sorry Camila but I never loved you. I was just playing along with his plan, I'm sorry that I used you like this but I had to get my point across. You really are a wonderful girl, you'll find someone else." I gave her a quick hug but she pushed me back. Liam stood up and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I trusted you! I gave you my heart and you just teared it to pieces! You used me to get your dumb point across? I thought you actually loved me! You made me feel special, you made me believe that I was actually worth something! I love you, you-you asshole!" Camila started pounding her fists against my chest and the whole class watched in disbelief. Liam got up and tried pulling Camila away from me but she wouldn't budge.

"Liam, I can take it from here."

"Don't you dare call me Liam. You have lost that privilege entirely!" He screamed out angrily, the veins on his neck popping out. Camila eventually tired herself out and threw herself on me. She started crying into my shoulder and I patted her back, trying to be friendly.

"Please tell me this all a joke. Please tell me what we had was real! Y/N, please, I love you." Camila's voice was hoarse and I watched the tears stream down her face. Seeing her cry broke my heart so I broke character. I threw my arms around her and gently kissed her forehead.

"Camila, I'm kidding. I do love you, I always did. The whole class was in on it, Liam and you were the only two people who didn't know what was going on. I swear to god, our relationship was real. I love you so so much. Now please stop crying." I wiped the tears from her face and her eyes went wide.

"Thank god!" Liam and Camila said simultaneously. Liam put his hand over his heart and Camila looked at the torn book.

"Don't worry, that's just a blank notebook. Your real book is in my room." I reassured her, Liam picked up the torn book and flung it at me.

"You scared me!" He said, his voice squeaky and high pitched. I just chuckled and winked at him.

"Just be careful on what you assign for homework, Mr.Payne." I smiled and Camila pecked my lips. "Don't play like that ever again!" She hit my arm and I frowned.

"The real reason I assigned this project was so I could try to see real love again but I guess that your reason can pass too. Just tell me where you want to go and I'll make it happen."

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: I actually wanted to end the book on a bad note but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Thanks for reading it, I appreciate it so much. I will be working on a new book called Robotics, it's a (Lauren/You) story and it will be published at midnight. There's nothing better than starting a New Year with a new book.