Chapter Nineteen: We're Compromising

Your POV

Everyone stayed silent until Camila spoke up. "He's right." Camila ran out of the house and I chased after her. She ran up the hill, disappearing into the darkness and I tried to catch up to her. My legs started to hurt from all the running so I hopped on my motorcycle and drove after her. I took a sharp turn, stopping right in front of Camila preventing her from running.

"He's wrong! Mike doesn't know the full story, he doesn't know why you did what you did! He has no right to criticize you." I got off my motorcycle and Camila ran into my arms.

"I thought this was in the past. Just when I thought I was getting over it, it comes back to haunt me! It's not fair! None of this is fair!" Camila fell to the ground and I held her in my arms. She burst out crying and I rubbed circles on her back.

"Please don't cry, I love you and I'm here for you. No matter what happens, I'll always be by your side." I wiped the tears from her eyes before planting a kiss on her head. She hugged me tightly and I let out a shaky breath. I could feel her shivering so I put my arms around her.

"Mila we should go, I don't want you to get sick." I caressed her face and she shook her head.

"I want to be alone with you." Camila's voice was shaky and I could tell that she was cold so I got on my motorcycle.

"Let's go on a long drive. We'll go wherever you want to go babe." I started the engine and Camila smiled. She was about to sit in back of me but I stopped her.

"Sit in front of me." I smirked and Camila hesitantly sat in front of me. "Do you trust me?" I asked softly and Camila nodded. I grabbed her hands and put them on the motorcycle clutch.

"Do you have a death wish? I'm going to crash." Camila looked at me over her shoulder and I chuckled. "I'm right here, nothing's gonna happen." I placed my hands on top of hers and she smirked.

"Let's go!" I said cheerfully and Camila stepped on the gas. She quickly got a hang of driving so I put my arms around her waist. I rested my head on her shoulder as we drove on the long stretch of road. The moonlight was shining on her face and I could see the stars reflecting in her eyes.

"You're so damn breathtaking." I started to plant open mouthed kisses on Camila's shoulder and she closed her eyes. "Y/N we should go to a hotel." Camila said sternly and I took over. I slammed my foot on the pedal and drove to the nearest hotel. We both hopped off the motorcycle and went inside the building.

"You get us a room, I'll text Rita and tell her that we'll be home tomorrow." Camila nodded at my words and I pulled out my phone.

Y: Rita, tell Alejandro and Sinuhe that Camila will be home tomorrow.

R: Where are you?

Y: Don't worry about it. We'll be home tomorrow afternoon.

I turned off my phone before turning around. Camila smiled and pulled me inside our hotel room. We both laid down on the bed and she started to run her hands through my hair.

"Instead of crying over what that bastard did to me, I should be thanking him." Camila straddled me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "It was his fault that I had to transfer schools. It was his fault that I met you. Thank god I met you! You're the love of my life." Camila planted a kiss on my lips before pulling away completely.

"I guess the world has a weird way of working. I think that instead of thanking that asshole, you should be thanking your locker. After all that's the main reason why I stopped in the first place." I put my arm around Camila's neck and we both stared into each other's eyes. I could feel the tension between us. I wanted to kiss her but I was afraid that after one kiss, I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"Have you ever felt that tension with someone, where you just want to kiss them and make them beg for more? Their eyes and their body are driving you crazy and you'll do anything just to touch them." Camila asked seductively as she leaned in. I smirked and nodded my head.

"I always feel that tension when I'm with you. Camila, I'm warning you right now. If you do choose to kiss me, I won't be able to stop. I want to hear you moan my name, I want to feel you, I want to savor every moment that I have with you. Camila, I want you." I leaned in slowly and Camila bit her lip.

"I want you. I'm ready, please just kiss me already." Camila pleaded and I flipped us over. She propped herself on her elbows and I leaned in to kiss her. I could tell that the anticipation was killing her, she started breathing heavily and I let my lips brush over hers. Camila groaned and forcefully pulled me on top of her before kissing me roughly.

------------------------------
A/N: ;) There will be smut in the next chapter, just warning you that I suck at writing it. So read it at your own risk.