Chapter Seven: We're Working

☆Your POV☆

"Hi Mister and Mrs.Cabello." I greeted them and they waved at me. I went to go shake their hands but Camila pulled me up the stairs. "We're going to work on our project!" She yelled out and I pouted. Once we got inside her room she sat down on her bed and stared at me.

"Mila, I wanted to meet your parents." I whined and Camila sat me down. "Our project is more important." She took out a piece of paper from her backpack and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"The day you were absent Mr.Payne gave us each a paper with questions on it, we have to answer each question and we can choose to either write it down or record it." I nodded my head at her words. I grabbed my phone and started to record her. Camila giggled and I snatched the paper away from her.

"What is your full name?" I asked her the first question and she smiled.

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao but I prefer being called Camila." I wiggled my eyebrows making her chuckle. "Maybe I should start calling you Karla." I winked and Camila bit her lip.

"I actually think it has a nice ring to it when you say it so I really wouldn't mind it." Camila reached for my phone but I shook my head. She pinned me down on the bed and started to tickle me. I burst out laughing and she kept on tickling me. I let go of my phone and flipped us over. Camila propped herself up on her elbows, our face centimeters away, I could feel her hot breath hitting my skin. She caressed my face and I shut my eyes.

"Can I give you a friendly kiss?" She asked shyly and I nodded my head. Camila leaned in slowly and I licked my lips. Her lips touched mine but this time I didn't let her pull away. I put my arm around her neck and I moved my lips against hers, finding it hard to pull away.

"Y/N?" Camila snapped me out of my daze and I immediately jumped off her. I laid down next to her and she looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay? You just froze up completely." I nodded and she rested her head on my chest.

"Next question. How many siblings do you have?" I asked and Camila held up one finger. "You haven't met my little sister yet, she's probably sleeping right now so you'll have to meet her some other day." She answered and I nodded. Camila grabbed my phone and played the recording back.

"I don't like how my voice sounds, can we write it down on paper?" Camila asked and I frowned. "Baby, you sound perfectly fine." I pecked her lips and she smiled.

"We're keeping your answers on tape but you can write down mine if you want too." I took my phone out of her hands and put it in my pocket. She groaned and I chuckled, "Fine, we can write it down but I'm keeping the recordings." Camila gave me a thumbs up and we both started answering the questions. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was almost midnight. I gasped and threw on my jacket.

"Mila, it's really late. I have to head home." I started walking towards the door but Camila pulled me back. "It's dark outside and I don't want you getting hurt. Can you please stay the night?" I could hear the tone of desperation in her voice.

"Please y/n...it's just for one night." Camila pleaded and I gave in. I took off my jacket and put it back on the chair, she hugged me tightly and I reciprocated the embrace. I started to feel extremely light headed so I held onto her.

"I'm dizzy." As soon as the words left my mouth Camila laid me down on her bed. I shut my eyes and she kissed my forehead. "I must've really hit my head pretty hard." I felt a sharp pain shoot through my head so I let out a low whimper.

"I'll go get you some medicine. Don't faint on me, okay?" I gave Camila a small smile and she ran downstairs. After a few seconds she came back into the room with a cup in her hand.

"Take the pills and then drink the tea." She said softly and I sat up. I grabbed the pills and swallowed them before taking a sip of the tea. Camila laid down beside me and I cuddled up to her. "Do you feel better?" I nodded and kissed her cheek.

"Mhmmm." I started to feel drowsy but I didn't want to fall asleep.

"Y/N, can I ask you a personal question?" Camila asked and I dug my head into the crook of her neck. "You can ask me anything." I responded and Camila started running her hands through my hair.

"When we were answering the questions, you said you lived with Rita. Why don't you live with your parents?" Camila stopped playing with my hair and I groaned.

"Keep running your hands through my hair, I like it." I whined and Camila giggled. "The reason why I live with Rita is because I wanted to have some freedom. My parents were too strict so I decided to move in with Rita so I could actually enjoy my childhood. Now I only think it's fair if I ask you a question." I wrapped my arm around Camila and pulled her close to me.

"Why did you come to my high school sophmore year instead of freshman year? You don't have to answer the question if you don't want to." I felt Camila tense up at the question so I kissed her cheek.

"Well....I umm use to get bullied at my old high school. I had sent this photo to a guy I used to date. I always refused to sleep with him so he threatened to post it online if I didn't. I had no choice but do it, the next day, I found out that he had printed out a hundred copies of the picture and posted it around the school. Everyone started to pick on me and it got to the point where I actually had to transfer." Camila explained and I listened closely. She started crying so I kept her close to me, she cried into my chest and I kissed her forehead.

"You probably think I'm stupid for sleeping with him-" I cut Camila off mid sentence.

"I don't think that. You know what I think? I think that your ex-boyfriend was a total douchebag. He forced you into doing something you didn't want to do, Camila I'd bash his head in if I knew who he was. An asshole like him doesn't deserve a beautiful girl like you." Camila's crying stopped and she looked up at me. I wiped the tears from her face and slowly leaned in.

"Can I?" I asked softly and she nodded. I pecked her lips and she cuddled up to me. "Goodnight beautiful." I whispered and Camila drifted off to sleep. As tired as I was, I stayed awake just to watch her sleep. She looked so peaceful and I couldn't help but smile.

"She's amazing...." Camila mumbled, she was talking in her sleep and I found it oddly fascinating.

"Who's amazing?" I whispered and a small smile appeared on her face.

"Sometimes I just want to...." Camila slurred her words and I couldn't understand what she said at the end of her sentence. She tangled her legs with mine before scooting closer to me. I caressed her face and planted a kiss on her forehead before drifting off to sleep.