Chapter Twenty Three : We're Going On Vacation

○Your POV●

I felt Camila's breath hitting my neck, I smiled and scooted closer to her. Her eyes fluttered open and I swear to god, my heart fluttered.

"Good morning beautiful." I gave her a loving kiss before getting up. Camila tugged at my sleeve and let out a loud yawn. "Stay with me." She said groggily, making me smile.

"Camila! Y/N! Your coach is downstairs!" Sofia shouted out as she ran into the room. I threw her over my shoulder and she started laughing hysterically. I gave Camila a quick kiss before running down the stairs with Sofi.

"What can I do for you coach?" I asked happily and he smiled. "You can start packing your bags because we're going to Paris!" My jaw dropped open and I put Sofia down.

"I convinced Principal Lovato to let us go on a team trip. Camila, You, Ally, Normani, Dinah, and Ariana are going to be spending the week at Paris! I've already got your parents permission, all you need to do is pack your bags." Louis explained and I shook my head.

"What about Lauren? Can we bring her with us? What about the Mixers? Can we bring them, well not all of them but just the four girls." I questioned but Louis shook his head.

"If you're not taking them, I'm not going." I crossed my arms and he groaned.

"I'll make it work, just pack your bags. I know it's 5 in the morning but make sure everyone's ready by 7." Louis huffed before walking out of the house. I ran up the stairs and into the room, tackling Camila to the ground.

"Babe we're going to Paris!"

---------------------------------------------

"Thank you for convincing Mr.Tomlinson to take us on the trip. I really appreciate it." Leigh Anne planted a kiss on my cheek and from the corner of my eye, I could see Camila pouting.

"No problem Leigh, I just wanted to get to know you better." I gave her a friendly smile and she caught on to what I was doing. Leigh Anne glanced at Camila before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"She's going to kill me for doing this but whatever." Leigh Anne kissed the corner of my mouth and quickly walked away from me. People started to board the plane and I grabbed my suitcase. Camila shot me a glare as she got on the plane.

"Babe?" I asked softly but Camila ignored me. She sat down and I took a seat beside her. "I love you." I whisper shouted and Camila pecked my lips.

"I hate that I can never stay mad at you." Camila rested her head on my shoulder and I intertwined our hands. "Babe can you wake me up when we get there?" Camila asked and I gave her a small nod. I ran my thumb over her hand and she gave me a quick kiss. The plane ride was quiet until Perrie started to belt out the lyrics to Someone Like You by Adele. I really wasn't complaining about it because she was a good singer but once Camila started stirring around I kind of felt annoyed. I didn't want my girlfriend to wake up, she had barely gotten any sleep and I wasn't in the mood to deal with a cranky Camila.

"Nevermind I'll find someone like you-"

"Shut your trap Edwards!" Ally snapped, Perrie slumped back in her seat and Jade giggled. She planted a kiss on her cheek and I smirked.

"I guess we have two new couples in town." I joked earning a pinch from Camila. "Shut your trap y/n, m'tryna sleep." Camila whined, I gave her a look of disbelief and she pecked my lips.

"Edwards keep singing!" Camila ordered. Perrie started to sing I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston and I couldn't help but join in.

Don't make me close one more door, I don't want to hurt anymore. Stay in my arms if you dare, or must I imagine you there?

Everyone's eyes were on me so I stopped singing. Lauren clapped slowly and soon enough the whole team joined in.

"I'll tell you what, if your soccer career fails, you're back up career has got to be singing!" Louis complimented and I started to blush, Camila kissed my cheek which only made me blush harder so I slouched down in my seat.

---------------------------------

"Camz baby, wake up." I shook my girlfriend lightly but she still didn't wake up. "Perrie can you take my suitcase?" I asked nicely, Perrie groaned but dragged it along with her. I slung Camila's backpack over my shoulder and I scooped her up in my arms. We all walked out of the airport, some people were giving me weird looks but I just shrugged them off. All I wanted was for my girlfriend to get her sleep.

"Get in the car, we have to go to our hotel and then we'll go sightseeing." Louis opened the car door and I got inside with Camila. She was on my lap sleeping peacefully until Jade and Perrie decide to mess with her. Perrie took off Camila's shoe and Jade started tickling her feet, earning a kick to the face. I burst out laughing and Camila woke up, utterly confused.

"Where are we?" She asked innocently and Jade glared at her. Camila shifted uncomfortably so I intervened.

"We're heading to our hotel and you might've kicked Jade in the face while you were sleeping." Camila giggled and fell back asleep, not apologizing for what she had done. Perrie stifled a laugh while Jade rubbed her forehead.

"We're here! Now go explore! I'd buy something for Christmas since it's only a few days away." Louis smiled at me and I winked.

"Don't worry Lou, I'll get you something." I got out of the car with Camila in my arms and I felt Louis pull me back. "I didn't mean you should get me a present. I meant you should go get a present for your girlfriend. Don't worry about how much you spend, get her everything she wants." Louis slipped his credit card in my pocket and I stared at him.

"Why do you care so much about our relationship? It's not only you, it's Harry, Liam, and Niall! I want to know what in the world is so special about us." I spoke loudly causing Camila to wrap her arms around my neck tightly.

"Sorry baby, go back to sleep." I gave Camila a gentle kiss and in return she gave me a small smile. I waited a few seconds for Camila to fall back asleep, and once her breathing became even Louis spoke up.

"We're involved because it's so rare to find young love these days. Let's just say we ship you and Camila. We hope that your love lasts and we'll do anything to help make it last." Louis patted my back and I walked inside the hotel.

"Dinah, Pez, and Jesy. Wait for me by the door and grab your coats, we're going to have a long day ahead of us." I ran into our hotel room and placed Camila on the bed, the moment I walked away she pulled me back.

"Y/N please stay. Cuddle with me, it's cold." Camila pleaded, I sighed and she jumped out of the bed to give me a kiss. "I'll be back, just cuddle with Jade!" I gave Jade a pleading look and she tackled Camila onto the bed.

"She's mine now!" Jade said jokingly and I smirked.

"Perrie's mine now." I dashed out of the room before she could say anything before making my way downstairs. I put on a big smile and put my arms around Perrie and Jesy.

"Let's go Christmas shopping!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There's only two more chapters for this story....