Chapter Eighteen: We're Fighting

Your POV

Rita didn't come home yesterday and I was starting to get worried. She didn't leave me any texts nor did she call me.

"Y/N, your sister's fine. Just get ready we have to go to school." Camila kissed my cheek and I sighed. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and we started walking to school.

"I know you're worried about Rita but I think you should try to calm down-" Camila tried consoling me but I cut her off.

"I can't stay calm! Don't you understand that? Rita's my sister, she's been out since yesterday morning and she hasn't even texted me!" I snapped, making Camila flinch. "Sorry." She apologized but I put my arm around her waist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream...I'm just really worried about Rita and no matter what you say or do, it's not going to help me." I kissed her forehead and she gave me a fake smile.

"Y/N!" Ariana shouted as she ran towards me. I hadn't even noticed that we had already walked inside the school. Ariana was panting so she bent down to catch her breath. "Get out....Zendaya...stirring up trouble....leave!" Ariana tried pushing me out of the school but I stood still.

"Ariana catch your breath and explain to me what-"

"Hey Cabello! What's up with your nudes getting posted around the school? Oh and y/n, what's with your slutty ex-girlfriend?" Zendaya walked up to me with her crew following behind her. "Let me name some of the things you and your crew have done. You've gotten your nudes leaked, broke up with Lauren and quickly replaced her with a nerd, you've gotten wasted, you've had sex, and this has happened within the second year of high school? Wow, you're all really fucked up. You're all messy, M-E-S-S-Y. Messy." Zendaya shoved me and I pushed her back forcefully.

"Congratulations! You know how to spell!" I smiled and clapped a few times before taking another step towards her. "You have no right to call me and my friends messy when you're the one shaking your ass in front of the football team. Zendaya, you're the one who purposely wears short skirts to cheerleading practice and you're the one who needs a crew to follow you around because you're too much of a coward to face me alone." I felt my pulse rise and I could feel sweat dripping down my face. "Please, please, please. Y/N walk away."Camila pulled me back but I got out of her grip. Dinah, Normani, Ariana, Ally and Lauren stood beside me and we all stood in front of someone from Zendaya's crew. There were students surrounding us so I grabbed a fist full of Zendaya's shirt.

"If you're going to talk shit at least be better than me." I punched Zendaya straight in the nose making her stumble back and then all hell broke loose. Dinah and Normani ganged up on a girl who was trying to get to Camila. Lauren was swinging wildly, landing a few punches here and there. Ally was jumping on people's backs trying to take them down meanwhile Ariana was trying to stop us from fighting, eventually getting caught up in the mess.

"Get out of my way!" I heard Niall yell. All the students who were watching ran away in fear of getting into trouble. Niall pulled the cheerleader who was fighting Dinah away, meanwhile Liam and Harry tried getting a hold of Lauren and Ally. Zendaya and I were still fighting, of course I had her in a choke hold refusing to let go of her, my anger taking over me completely.

"Zendaya Coleman you picked the wrong day to mess with me!" I growled as I tightened my grip on her.

"Y/N let her go." Louis said sternly but I didn't listen. I felt Zendaya claw at my arm, gasping for air so I loosened my grip on her.

"Please let her go, please. You're angry, you're worried, and I know that but I need you to let go of Zendaya. Can you please do that for me?" Camila pleaded so I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. "Y/N please!" Camila's voice cracked and I immediately let go of Zendaya but before she could walk away, I threw one last punch which sent her falling to the floor.

"Woohoo! I win-"

"All of you are suspended for two weeks! Get patched up and then we'll call your parents to pick you up." Principal Lovato shouted and we all made our way to the nurses office.

"Lauren you go first, you have a nasty cut near your eyebrow." I pushed Lauren into the nurses office and she groaned. Camila walked over to me and ran her thumb over my lip, making me wince.

"You should have gone first, Zendaya had a ring on which cut your lip and now you have a cut on the side of your eye. Y/N, you should've just walked away from her." Camila sighed softly and I rolled my eyes.

"Camila don't start with this bull crap again. Zendaya wanted to pick a fight so I gave her what she wanted. Didn't you say that we'll deal with things when the time comes?" I sat down on the small bench and Dinah put her arm around my shoulder.

"You really do know how to throw a punch." She whispered in my ear causing me to smile. "You're the one who almost knocked Lauren out last time." I said playfully making Dinah laugh.

"Y/N you idiot!" I heard Rita's voice so I lifted my head. She engulfed me in a hug and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You're all in big trouble. Your parents are waiting for you at my house so get your things and let's go!"

---------------------------------------------

Once we stepped in the house, Alejandro and Sinuhe immediately ran over to Camila. "Are you okay?" They asked worriedly and Camila nodded.

"Dinah you better have won that fight!" Milika shouted angrily as she pulled Dinah towards her. Papa H grabbed Ally and started to give her a lecture while Andrea just glared at Normani.

"You're better than that Lauren! Did you get in the fight just because y/n was in it?" Mike started screaming in Lauren's face so we all turned to look at him. That's when I started to realize how different each parent acted with their child.

"I didn't do it because of y/n! I did it because Zendaya dragged all of us into this!" Lauren raised her voice and stood up. Sinuhe furrowed her eyebrows before pulling Lauren away from Mike. Lauren started to cry so she ran into my arms. Dinah, Normani, Ally, and Camila ran over to us and we all tried to help Lauren.

"Don't blame this on y/n! This wasn't her fault!" Rita yelled angrily. Mike rolled his eyes and stood in front of my sister.

"Back off Mike." Alejandro growled but Mike just smirked.

"Actually it isn't y/n's fault. I'm sorry y/n." Mike waved at me and I clenched my jaw sensing what he was going to say next.

"It's Camila's fault for sending the sext in the first place!"