Chapter Five: We're Desperate

Previously...
I looked around the gym only to see Lauren storm out of the room with tears streaming down her face.

"Damn it..."

|Your POV|

"Y/N, I didn't mean to turn my head. I'm so sorry-" Camila started tearing up so I kissed her forehead. "It's okay. I'll fix this right now." I got out of the group hug and jogged over to Mr.Tomlinson.

"Can I please-"

"Go get her." I grabbed my things and ran out of the class. "Lauren!" I yelled out, a tone of desperation in my voice. Lauren stopped walking and turned around. I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"I didn't kiss her. She accidentally moved her head and I kissed the corner of her mouth. I promise you it didn't mean anything." I caressed her face and she gave me a small smile.

"Look y/n I really have to go." Lauren kissed my cheek before walking out of the building. I ran a hand through my hair and waited outside of the gym. The bell rung and soon enough the halls were crowded. I caught a glimpse of Camila so I pushed through the hallway to get to her.

"Camila, I wanted to ask you if you'd like to come to my house later, so we can hang out. You can invite Dinah." I offered and Camila nodded. "I'll pick you up at around 5." I kissed her cheek before running outside. My team was sitting on the bench talking so I clapped my hands to get their attention.

"Mr.Tomlinson couldn't make it so he asked me to take over. As you all know, tomorrow is the big game so we have to work on our tactics. They have good defense but we have good forwards. Let's start up with five laps around the field and then we'll practice our shooting." I blew the whistle and everyone started to run their laps.

"Mani, I'm having a small get together at my house. Dinah's going to be there-" I was cut off by Normani.

"I'm definitely coming." Normani sped past me so I picked up my pace and managed to run past everyone. My phone started ringing so I answered it.

"Y/N! Ariana is following me in her car...." Camila's voice was tremulous, I could hear the fear in her voice. "Where are you?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

"I'm walking down my street, please hurry." Camila pleaded and I stopped running.

"Stay on the phone with me baby." I said softly, I turned around and pulled Ally to the side. "Ally take over for me." I gave her the whistle before running to my car. I drove as fast as I could to Camila's house, once I was on her street I saw Ariana get out of her car. I ran towards Ariana and tackled her to the floor.

"I said stay away from her! I warned you didn't I? Now I'm not going to be nice." I grabbed Ariana and slammed her into her car. She yelped so I decided to let her go. "This is your last warning. If you go near her again, I will not hesitate to kick your ass! Got it?" Ariana nodded her head before getting back into her car. Once she drove away, Camila leaped into my arms.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked softly and Camila nodded. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you."

"I'm here whenever you need me." I kissed her forehead and she intertwined our hands. "Mila, I have to get home. Do you want to help me set up for the party?" I asked, a part of me wanting her to say yes. Camila scratched the back of her neck before answering.

"I have to shower-"

"You can shower at my house, I'll even let you borrow some of my clothes." I tried my best not to sound desperate but failed miserably. Camila caressed my face and I gulped.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly and I gave her a nervous smile. I opened my car door for her and she got in. I quickly hopped in the driver's seat and started driving back to my house.

"Mila, I'm sorry if I sounded desperate earlier but believe it or not I'm kind of scared of Ariana and I don't want you getting hurt." I could feel Camila staring at me but I kept my eyes on the road.

"You sure didn't seem scared, you're the one who scared her away." Camila grabbed my hand and ran her thumb over it. I felt sparks shoot up my arm so I pulled my hand away. In the corner of my eye I saw her frown so I placed both hands on the wheel.

"I have to make a turn." I made a sharp right turn and parked my car in the driveway. I rushed inside the house with Camila following behind me. I accidentally bumped into Rita while I was running upstairs but instead of screaming at me she shook Camila's hand.

"Rita this is Camila. Camila this is my sister, Rita." Rita gave Camila a friendly smile before planting a kiss on my cheek. "I have to get to work. If you're going to have a small party make sure you clean up! Take care of yourself and your friends. If you have to use it, you know where the gun is." Rita ran out of the house with a big smile on her face.

"Don't worry, she was just messing around." I pulled Camila into my room and handed her a long shirt with some shorts. I gave her a towel and she went into the bathroom. I grabbed a soccer ball and went outside to practice my shooting. After about twenty minutes Camila came outside to join me. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she was extremely stunning without makeup. I guess you can say that she was naturally beautiful. Camila sent the ball in between my legs and I stumbled back. By the time I turned around Camila had already gotten the ball in the net.

"Goal!" I screamed out as I wrapped my arms around Camila, I lifted her up and spun her around causing her to giggle. I gently put her down and put one arm around her waist.

"You're so beautiful." I ran my thumb over her lips, Camila slowly leaned in and I felt myself moving towards her.

"Y/N?" Someone shouted making us snap out of our daze. Camila and I ran inside only to see four girls waiting for us. I immediately ran over to Lauren and crashed my lips onto hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her.

"Stop making out and tell us where the food is!" Normani shouted and I pulled away from Lauren. I pointed to the kitchen cabinet and Lauren pulled me back in for a kiss. I pulled away panting and Lauren smirked.

"I should sleep over today and give you a good luck present for tomorrow's big game." Lauren winked and I bit my lip. We all sat down on the couch and Dinah pushed Camila.

"Why are you so sweaty?" Dinah asked and I spoke up.

"We were playing soccer, I've got to say Camila is pretty good. I want her to try out for the team but the only way she'll actually try out is if we win the game tomorrow." Ally smiled and put her arm around Camila.

"If y/n compliments you that means you must be really good." Camila shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "Trust me, she's better than I am." Camila smiled at my words and I winked at her.

-----------------------------------------------
Everyone had went home leaving the house to me and Lauren. "Do you know what time Rita comes home?" My girlfriend asked and I huffed.

"Like in two hours." I plopped down on my bed and Lauren straddled me.

"We have to make this quick."