Chapter Fifteen: We're Sorry

Your POV

"Maybe you can't hit her but I can." Dinah swung at Lauren and once her fist made contact with Lauren's face a loud thud reverberated throughout the gym. Louis ran over to Dinah and pulled her off Lauren. I gasped and Lauren held onto me. I could see the color drain from her face so I immediately put my arm around her waist.

"I know sorry isn't going to fix this but I am really sorry, you have to believe me. I regret what I did, I was just jealous of Camila. When I saw you kiss her in the parking lot, I completely lost it. I wanted to get back at her because she stole you from me so I did some digging and I got hold of the picture. After I posted them everywhere I realized that it wasn't Camila's fault but it was too late to take them down. Y/N, I'm so sorry." Lauren stumbled back so I scooped her up in my arms.

"You owe an apology to Camila not me. Take it easy Laur." I sat her down in a chair and she closed her eyes. "Y/N, I think you should deal with this. Take Lauren home and I'll keep these two over here." Ariana said and Harry agreed with her.

"Go on, get out of here." Niall waved me off so I carried Lauren into my car. I drove to my house and Lauren clutched my hand.

"I don't feel to good, Dinah really knows how to throw a punch." Lauren massaged her face and I chuckled. "You'll get some sleep and then you'll talk to Camila, got it?" Lauren nodded at my question and I pulled over. I carried her out of my car and into my house,once I laid her down on the couch the doorbell rang so I went up to the door and swung it open.

"Dinah explained everything, Y/N I am so sorry! I was angry and sad, I didn't mean those things I said. I love you so much please forgive me." Camila practically threw herself on me but I managed to catch her.

"It's okay baby. Just know that I'd never do something like that. I love you too much to ever hurt you like that." I hugged her tightly and she smiled.

"This is why I love you. I am so lucky to have you." Camila pecked my lips and I hummed in content. I grabbed her hand and we both walked inside my house. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Lauren. She clumsily sat up and rubbed her forehead.

"Camila! Sit down." She scooted over and Camila looked at me.

"Let her explain." I said softly, Camila huffed but sat down anyways. I started walking away but Camila pulled me back. I sat down next to her and we both looked at Lauren.

"First off I'd like to say that I'm very sorry. Camila I shouldn't have done that, I let my jealousy take over me. I could've just talked to you but I wanted to hurt you in the worst way possible. What I did was very immature and I hope you can forgive me. I wouldn't blame you if you decided to cut me off completely but I am really sorry for what I did-" Lauren was cut off by Camila.

"It's okay." Camila put her hand on Lauren's shoulder and I furrowed my eyebrows. Lauren looked utterly confused so she stood up and put her arms behind her back.

"I want you to hit me, that's the only way I'll get rid of my guilt." Lauren closed her eyes and prepared herself for impact.

"No...wait are you sure?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded. Camila shook her head but Lauren shoved her.

"I leaked your nudes for god sakes! I have fucked your girlfriend before and I've made her scream out my name which is something you haven't done. So will you just punch me?" Lauren was trying to provoke Camila and I could tell that it was working. Camila clenched her fists before taking a step back.

"Don't stop Lauren!" Lauren mimicked and Camila grinded her teeth together. She let out a low growl before punching Lauren in the stomach, knocking out all of her air. Lauren fell to the floor and I watched in pure shock as Camila sat down on the couch acting like if nothing had happened.

"Good shot." Lauren gave Camila a thumbs up before laying down on the floor. I helped Lauren up and she winced. I sat her down on the chair and she looked at Camila who was scribbling something down in her notebook. I walked into the kitchen and looked for something cold to help Lauren. While I was digging through the freezer I overheard their conversation.

"What are you writing?" Lauren asked curiously. I heard Camila put her notebook down before answering her question.

"I just love y/n so much that I want to write a book about her. In this notebook I write down the things we do together and I pour out my feelings for her. She's got me completely hooked and the funny thing is that she doesn't even know it." Camila sighed dramatically causing Lauren to giggle. I found an ice pack in the back of the freezer so I took it out and made my way over to Lauren. I put the pack on her head and she gave me a small smile.

"Camila, I'm not trying to ruin your mood but how are we going to deal with all of this tomorrow?" I asked worriedly and Camila ran a hand through her hair. Lauren groaned and stood up angrily.

"This is all my fault! I'm so sorry, I didn't think about the stupid consequences." Lauren plopped back down in the chair and Camila cuddled up to me.

"We'll deal with everything when the time comes but for now I'm focused on making the soccer team. Hopefully that can distract me from all of this." Camila rested her head on my lap, she let out a shaky breath before whispering to herself.

"I won't let history repeat itself."