I Swear I'm Not Trying To!

Hello everyone! Okay,so you know how I was like, "I'm going to get back into the habit of publishing more often!" Yeah well that didn't really happen, as you can tell. I just really want to apologize to you wonderful people, because it drives me crazy when people don't publish when they say they will and don't publish often! I totally get how you feel, and from the comments I've got, I can guess at least some of you really enjoy my story(Which makes me soooooooo happy I can't even express it! Thank you so much!) and I swear I'm not trying to make you suffer! I have somewhat of an excuse but I've really just not been focusing on wattpad nearly as much as I should have been. You see, I switched schools this last Monday, but it was really weird because it's my designated school, but I went somewhere else for a late french immersion program (which means I had ALL my classes in a language I had no experience with... hehe don't really know what I was thinking...) and I just transferred out this week to the English side, and then I changed schools, so I've met  friends that I'd known for years from elementary, but I didn't have any contact with them for two years, which is really weird, and the school is so different and... yeah I think you get my point. I also have serious anxiety and stress and this change has kinda put my brain on a pause. So I just really wanted to apologize to you all, and I know you probably don't want to read a 14 year old girl's issues, but I feel really bad and I swear I'm working on it, alright? So please don't murder me, and wait a few more days. I will have something up by Wednesday! I promise!

Thank you wonderful creatures! (Don't know 'bout you, but I ain't human...)

~Bria