Try Me

Slight warning: This chapter has some... suggestive content. This is nothing compared to some fanfics out there, but since this is the first time any of that has ever been in this story, I felt like I should give you guys a heads up. if you don't want to read any of that, you can skip it. It's just fluff anyways. Maybe just read the note at the end?
*****
Travis, Conner and Katie left soon after that, but Will kept his hands around Nico as he tried to squirm away.
"Will! Let- me- move!" Nico wiggled around, trying to escape.
Will leaned forward putting his mouth right next to Nico's ear. "But what if I like you here?" Will whispered to Nico, making him freeze. Will pressed his lips to the area behind Nico's ear, earning a quick breath in from Nico. Nico felt Will smile against his skin, before he stared planting small kisses down Nico's neck. Almost involuntarily, Nico's head tilted to the side, giving Will more room, however Nico remained completely still otherwise. Will, seeming to notice this, stopped, and unwrapped his arms from Nico's waist, and then proceeded to lift Nico up and out of his lap. Nico scrunched his face in confusion.
"Sorry Nico." Will said softly, looking away.
"Sorry for what?" Will looked to Nico almost as if embarrassed.
"For, you know, and then- you didn't move, and I thought..." Will sighed, looking to Nico for what Nico guessed as a hope that he would get what Will was trying to say. then Nico's eyes widened in understanding.
"Oh no Will, it's not that, I mean you just took me by surprise an' all." Nico rambled, suddenly flustered. Will stared at Nico for a moment, before letting out a laugh.
"Oh gods Nico. You're so adorable." Nico puffed out his cheeks at this, before getting an idea. A mischievous glint flashed in his eyes before it was replaced by a much more lustful look.
Nico crawled onto Will, forcing him onto his back with his hands pinned above his head before Will even knew what was happening. Straddling him, Nico pressed his body against Will's and leaned in, centimetres from Wills face. Nico met Will's confused and ever so slightly lustful gaze with a smirk, before going in for a kiss, but instead just kissing the corner of Will's mouth, and continuing down Will's jaw. Nico then pressed his mouth to Wills ear. He paused before whispering, "I am not cute." Then Nico leaned back and finally planted a kiss on Will's lips. Then he sat back fully. "Or adorable." Will just stared at him, then finally sat up to rest on his elbows.
"You're right." Nico felt a sense of victory as he smirked. Will met Nico's eyes with full seriousness and said, "you're fucking hot."

*****
I'M SORRY! I can't believe it. Here I thought I had no life, but apparently I do, because it kept getting in the way of me sitting down and writing. That and I keep watching anime instead of writing. Do any of you watch anime?

This was just a filler, because I realized this story only has one chapter left. So I've also been putting off writing because I've been working on this for an entire year just about (Yikes... hehe that's kind of sad.) and now the story is ending. I've wanted to finish this story so I could start writing my other story ideas [No fanfics tho :( ] but still. Sigh. Oh well. Anyways hope y'all enjoying the holidays!
~Bri