Socializing and Stolen Roman Stuff

It was great socializing with everyone, it was. But Nico just wanted to hang out with Will. "So how long was I out? Obviously not six years but still." Nico was worried they would do the "look nervously at each other" thing, but they just laughed. "From the point when you passed out to when you just woke up," Percy stopped to count on his fingers. Was he counting days!? "11 hours!" He excitedly announced. "It's about 5:30pm." Annabeth added. The whole day was gone.
"Wait! All day!?" Nico was very excited. He tossed off the blankets and swung his legs to the ground and bounced up and down on his toes. "Um, Nico? Why are you bouncing?" The whole group asked. Nico stopped and turned to the group. "It's been over three days! I'm free! THANK YOU HERA!"
Annabeth gasped. "How dare you thank that good for nothing idiotic-" Percy clamped a hand over her mouth and looked up at the sky. "Please don't take my memory away and send me across the country, again." Annabeth shut up and nodded to the sky.
"Um, so anyways." Jason turned turned to Nico. "We all carried you to the infirmary and chilled here ever since. Katie and Will did their thing and guessed you would wake up sooner or later. So we decided to wait. While waiting for 11 hours here, we had time to talk and uh, Will told us about the three day thing, and..." he looked to Will for help. "We, as your friends, all agreed that you should stay in the infirmary for a little longer." Will made a "little bit more" hand gesture as he said the last part. Nico couldn't believe it.
"No way! I stayed here for three days, just like the doctors orders said. I'm out of here!" Nico turned to walk away, only to find Frank and Hazel shoulder to shoulder blocking his way. "No way skull head." Piper chided.
"Just another day or two, okay Nico?" Will's angelic voice was eating through Nico's anger. "One more day. But at 5:30pm tomorrow, IM LEAVING."
"Uh..." Percy held up one hand and checked his watch on the other. "5:47pm actually is 24 hours from now."
Annabeth smiled and sideways hugged Percy with one arm, then whispered something in his ear. Nico caught something like "That sounded smart, seaweed brain," and something about being turned on. Nico didn't want to know what else she said to him, but Percy was smiling really big in a slightly creepy way.
Nico realized Will was chatting with Katie, something about doctors orders. Piper and Jason were talking, and after Percy and Annabeth, he didn't want to know what they were talking about. Then Hazel tapped Nico's shoulder. Frank was standing behind her. "Hey."
"Hey!" Nico paused. "Wait, don't take this the wrong way, but why are you here? Shouldn't you be in new Rome by now?"
"We would have told you we came back earlier, but I didn't know if I could say goodbye to you again. Will said you were in the infirmary and me and Frank didn't want to disturb you, in case you were feeling unwell." Frank nodded.
Nico was seriously confused. Frank sighed, and replied. "While we were driving, Chiron iris-messaged us saying that the Stoll brothers had stole some roman belongings. We asked if he could just send them to camp Jupiter, but he said something about Mercury, I mean Hermes refusing to send his son's "stolen property" so we had to come back to get it. We arrived last night and decided to stay the night. Then your harpy incident happened, and we wanted to stay for you."
"Thanks I guess, for watching me sleep for 11 hours with eight other demigods."
The three laughed, which got everyone else's attention.
"Okay Nico, I know your going to hate me, but you need to rest. Come on everyone. Pack it up." Will started shooing people out.
"No fair! I just slept for 11 hours!" Nico complained.
Percy and Jason looked at each other. "Did di Angelo just..." Jason started.
"Ask to socialize?" Percy finished. They started laughing, again. 'Those boys will definitely become best friends.' Nico thought.
Hazel hugged him and said, "I was hoping we could have a sleepover, but maybe another time." She smiled. Before she caught up with Frank, Nico called, "You better come say bye before you leave!"
"You know it!" Hazel and Frank held hands and walked out.
Even Katie had left, leaving Nico alone with Will.
"Finally." Nico said as he crawled back into bed. "What did you say?" Will asked as he sat on the foot of Nico's bed. "Nothin'."
Will smiled his warmer-than-sunshine smile. Nico smiled too.