Warm Greetings

Nico shot straight up and looked around. He woke up back in the infirmary again. But there were people sitting on each bed beside Nico. Nico looked around in amazement and out of breath as he met the eyes of Katie. She stood straight up and tackled Nico with ANOTHER hug. Everyone shot to their feet and stepped right up to Nico's bedside. When Katie let go Hazel hugged Nico. When she finally let go, Nico slowly met the eyes of each person beside him. Katie, Hazel, Frank, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Jason. He let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. They all looked like... Themselves. No older, no younger, just the age they were supposed to be.
Nico's relief was short lived. Panic overflowed in Nico.
"Wh-where's Will?!" His words full of worry. He didn't care. They all looked confused at the question as they turned to each other. A painful moment of silence floated through the air. A boy's voice laughed behind the tight group. "I'm glad at least I'm one of the first people you think about after passing out, because what did you do?" A beautifully handsome, tall, blond boy with perfect blue eyes pushed through the crowd.
"You defied doctor's orders."
As the boy approached the foot of the bed, Nico lunged at him with a bear hug. Will was there. There, and alive. He held Will so tight, he thought he would squeeze him to death. And Will held Nico just as tight.
Nico suddenly remembered the rest of the tight circle, and violently pushed Will away as he flopped back onto the bed. Will didn't look hurt by the push, but his face was redder than a tomato. Nico assumed his face wasn't any less red. Embarrassed, Nico looked around at all the faces staring at him, then staring at Will, then back to Nico.
After an awkward moment of silent looks of shock, the Argo two crew and Katie burst into laughter. Nico's face felt even hotter. "Did... Did Nico di Angelo...?!" Percy couldn't finish, he was too out of breath. After gasping for air, Percy continued, "Did Nico de Angelo, son of Hades, king of gloominess, just HUG somebody... In public?!" He burst into laughter again. "No! Not possible! It must have been a trick of the mist! Nico doesn't like to be touched!" Jason teased. Everyone else was starting to calm down, but Percy and Jason continued laughing their heads off. Annabeth and Piper rolled their eyes and shared a look with each other saying, "Why are we dating idiots again?"
"Why, because we are hilarious!" Percy and Jason said in unison. Then everybody rolled their eyes, even Nico.
"Okay but random shows of affection aside, how you feeling Nico?" Hazel asked with full seriousness. Jason and Percy finally shut up. "I, I'm sorry bout' that, everyone." Nico apologized, though he was looking straight at Will. He may of said everyone, but he meant sorry to Will. "I had a dream, and I was in a coma for six years, and Will-" Nico cut himself off. He didn't want to remember.
"Wait, you had an actual dream? Not like vision dream, but like a full on random pink clouds and talking ice cream dream?" Everyone turned to Frank, who had spoken. "Pink clouds and talking ice cream? Frank, what have you been smoking!?" Asked Hazel, only half joking. "What? Nothing. I'm just saying, did Nico have a real dream? or was it a vision dream? Like normal half blood dreams."
"No way Frank, it was just a dream. Right Nico?" Piper spoke up. Her eyebrows were bunched together with concern. "I don't know." Nico answered truthfully. Silence overtook the group.
"We'll figure it out later guys. We're all just glad you didn't dissolve into shadows, Nico." Will smiled reassuringly. "Me too." Nico tried for a smile. Not to reassure the group, or the fact that he was alive in general. He smiled because he had just hugged Will.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi there reader! My name is Bria, and I'm the author of this fanfic!(shocker)
If you are reading this, it means you have read, or at least scrolled through my story! And that's AWESMAZINGLY FANTABULICIOUS! I know thats cheesy but it's true!

This is my first story, and I wanna know if I'm doing anything right or wrong. I haven't gotten any comments or anything so I don't know if anyone even enjoys my writing! Please tell me, good or bad! Are my chapters to long? Are they too book like? Is the story too slow? Too much fluff? Not enough fluff? Should I try writing from different POV? Like Will, or Katie? (BTW I came up with Katie and her character. At least, this version of her. I wanted her to be apart of the Apollo cabin for some reason... Sorry anyone who doesn't like Katie as an Apollo girl!^.^)

Anyways I only want to write something people enjoy and can fangirl over! So let me know! Thanks!
-Bria^.^