Rogue on the Run

"I have warned you many times, Natalie. I can't keep letting these incidents slip by unpunished just because your dad is my beta." I looked towards my Alpha who was fuming with anger. I didn't mean to cause trouble, I only started it.

"I'm sorry, Alpha, but my anger got the best of me. I promise you it will not happen again." My Alpha shook his head and snapped his gaze to my parents. They were standing in the doorway behind me with worried looks on their faces.

"No. No." Now I was starting to get worried. All the other times I got in trouble Alpha would give me a warning, but now I have no clue. I looked into his eyes, but quickly looked down. I couldn't keep the intense gaze of the Alpha. My dad took a hesitant step forward.

"Alpha please I'm sorry for my daughter's behaviour. I know she said she won't do it again, but I promise to keep a better eye on her. I am sorry Alpha." My dad bowed his head in submission. I knew that this time was different. Usually, he would give me a long speech about what not to do, but he looked like he was thinking a different punishment. I didn't know what it was, I hope it's only a simple shunning for a week. But by the look on his face, it was going to be worse.

"I have made my decision. I am sorry for your loss." My mother burst into tears while my dad tried to remain strong. I couldn't even process what he said, my mind was completely frozen. I didn't think it would come down to my death. I felt silent tears trickle down my cheeks. I was only 18 years old and going to die. All the things I wanted to do will never be done. I always dreamt of finding my mate and starting a family together. All because of my bad ass ways, I was finally going to pay with my life.

"Alpha you can't do this to our only daughter. Ple-..." My mother didn't even get to finish her sentence before our Alpha cut her off.

"Silence! I have made my decision and I expect no one to question my decision. Now you have one hour to gather any belongings you wish to take with you. If you are not out of my territory then you will be treated as a rogue. And you know what we do to rogues who trespass our borders." The alpha stormed out of our house and it became deathly quiet. I would rather die than become a rogue.  I would have to fend for myself and stay away from pack borders at all cost. Even the rogues out there scare me to death. I have never actually met a rogue before, but what I've heard about their attacks is gruesome. I haven't even been out of the packs borders before let alone for the rest of my life. However long that might be.

"Start packing Natalie you heard the Alpha orders. You have disrespected this pack and family, I expect you to be gone after you have finished packing." I was stunned at my dad's words. He had always been the type of man to be calm and gentle towards his family. I know the Alpha' s orders were to send me away, but why did he have to be so harsh. I was his only daughter for Christ sakes! Couldn't he at least be saddened by the thought of never seeing me again.

"Dad. Mom." Now the tears were flowing freely and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

"No, you have no right to call us that anymore. Now get your things before I change my mind." My dad started walking out of the house, but my mom was clutching her chest. I was in utter shock at the moment and couldn't do anything but stare.

"We cannot just leave her, Tom. She won't be able to survive out there. Please we have to help her." My mom pleaded with my father to at least try and help me out of this situation. He only shook his head and started dragging my mom by her elbow or of the house.

"There is nothing we will do for her, she brought this upon herself. Leave her to pack." My mom tried to walk my way, but my dad forcefully restrained her. I took a few steps towards her, but my dad gave off a threatening growl. I was stunned that my own dad actually growled at me. He has never ever growled at me, but I guess I wasn't his daughter anymore.